Posted July 6, 20251 yr It gives me great pleasure to reveal we're trialling a new artist forum/club - Sabrina Carpenter!EmailsICan'tChase is our first moderator and we'll be opening applications for a second moderator soon.All busy women and manchilds are welcome x https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/forum/285-sabrina-carpenter/
July 6, 20251 yr Only a matter of time before one of Addison Rae or Chappell Roan joins her as an artist club.Who was the last male artist to have their own artist forum? Robbie & Harry aside?
July 6, 20251 yr Author 11 minutes ago, awardinary said:Only a matter of time before one of Addison Rae or Chappell Roan joins her as an artist club.Who was the last male artist to have their own artist forum? Robbie & Harry aside?Shawn Mendes probably!
July 6, 20251 yr Billie has been tried before! I don't think much will change in terms of discussion for her etc.. Chappell... I think we'll see how well this one does and maybe closer to the time when she launches her 2nd era!But we'll keep discussions for these artists open still.
July 7, 20251 yr Sabrina forum makes totally sense considering her huge success especially in the UK. I can perhaps see Tate McRae getting one, but maybe the level of fandom still remains to be seen.
July 7, 20251 yr I guess it would take some phenomenal success for another male artist to be granted their own artist forum again... not even Ed could get one in his prime!
July 7, 20251 yr I'm excited for this! I heard people saying it should happen but I didnt expect to be selected as mod, so thats really cool. Hope we can have some great discussions over there and have a good time
July 7, 20251 yr Ooh an opportunity to update the timeline!21 hours ago, JosephBoone said:Shawn Mendes probably!Yep - he and Calvin both closed at the same time. The last one before that was Justin Bieber which closed in 2019!
Create an account or sign in to comment