Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m nothing if not a shameless promoter so… Oh my god new KY Kelly song has dropped with a cheeky cameo from yours truly slut dropping 10 seconds in 😲 What a song!!!1

  • A smash!!!

  • RobBot
    RobBot

    I’m so excited for this season cos I know, and am decent friends, with one of the line up. I can only hope this is an improvement from Season 7 which was a bit of a slog.

Posted Images

I’m sorry but I didn’t think Serena Morena’s dress was in the top.

Flesh bottom 3 again lol but at least we didn’t get to experience Lucky’s lip syncing (judging purely by that first runway) x

  • Author

This has been a very unhinged season, and we’re only 2 episodes in. cheeseblock

Lowkey thank god Lucky's gone.

Also I'll be in a boat on my own here but KY is really just giving me the ick 😭 what do you mean you're gonna have a moment like that in episode 1 then come back a week later and make being big your entire personality.

I’m so obsessed with all of the Lucky Roy Singh memes. This series has been one of the most chaotic yet and I’m here for every minute.

Lucky and Ma Danni really got two episodes and have been milked for content for all of their worth. Iconic messes really.

It was so f***ing camp how they hammed up the goodbye message video 😭😭

Great season so far! Much more chemistry as well as friction in this cast than season 7 which makes a much more entertaining season!

Lucky and Ma Dannii both don’t seem much up to par with the rest of the cast! I hope when it does happen that season 9 can give some good South Asian representation!

Apart from Coral who had an incredible week (had me howling with her Kath and Kim, been rewatching that recently so it tickled me), pretty much everyone was utter shit in that ngl. Some funny moments from Naya too I guess. Mocha seemed to only be able to think of jokes when it was at the expense of someone else... and then KY is just really giving me the ick in every possible way, no thank you.

The judging this week was… definitely subject to opinion. Coral’s performance was okay, definitely safe in my opinion, while her runway was really good, I wouldn’t have had her in the top at all. Even doing two characters she felt incredibly one-note. Maybe it doesn’t help that Art’s Jane Turner wasn’t that long ago and she did a much better job.

Anita was absolutely robbed, it was a pretty naff snatch game but she was easily the best and on the whole, her, Naya and either Delta or Mocha would have been in the top for me, and tbf Flesh actually pleasantly surprised me too. KY started off strong and really flatlined and she didn’t come across brilliantly this episode. The bottom choices were the only correct part of the judging this week.

What really would have healed this episode would have been Ma Dannii’s Anna “Winters”. The real challenge winner 💔

Edited by Doug

Conversely, I loved when KY called them out for being delusional. The overuse of therapy language in normal conversation from about half the room was really getting on my nerves, I respect when someone can call it like it is. Tequila was absolutely atrocious in the challenge, terrible choice of character, terrible impersonation, no references and none of it was funny. You put raisins in your cake? What the f does that mean? It's not funny sis, not even a chuckle. Feel how you want to feel afterwards but all Kelly said to you was you weren't atrocious, it's on you if you took that as you being good. Surely you experienced your own perfomance and how Ru responded?

  • Author

Damn, why does KY Kelly get angry so easily? I don't think I've ever seen a Drag Race contestant that gets irrationally angry like this.

Ooh Paris is going OFF about KY & Anita on Twitter now 🫣 It’s getting even messier somehow

Unless there’s a planned storyline somewhere, I have a feeling KY is not going to get the best edit moving forward, the seeds are being planted already. Her delivery has been a tad too harsh so far, it’s really not my cup of tea.

I’m obsessed with Delta.

I am so bored of Jane Turner Snatch Games😭 I love the show as much as the next person but regurgitating quotes with a vaguely good impersonation should not the best Snatch Game has to offer.

Mocha is kind of WIN-WIN-WIN for me so far

This has absolutely fried me lmfaoooo😭😭😭😭

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.