September 20Sep 20 It’s interesting that I listened to this song by Ana Brun before I sent one of her songs to the Pop contest, and I honestly wouldn’t have thought that this can be candidate for the win, but it’s not like I’m disputing it. I'm just still new.
September 20Sep 20 7 minutes ago, Tafty said:Tbh I think you’re all sleeping on ‘Hall of Fame’ xBe students, be teachers, be politicians, be preachers.
September 21Sep 21 To show how OUT OF TYOAXH I am with this CONTEST!!! THESE DAYS!!!! - a syiang cyiam on the RADIO at the GAIM!!! I put on shazam, thinking it was an easy top 10 BJ, and guess what? It was CITY BOY!!!! Joint biggest flop of the contest!!! :o :o Years ago that woulfa been a tyiap tern!!!
September 21Sep 21 That’s quite difficult to untangle… but… I think it’s saying you needed Shazam to help you recognise your own entry this month?
September 21Sep 21 To show how out of touch I am with this contest these days - a song came on the radio at the gym. I put on Shazam, thinking it was an easy top 10 in BJSC, and guess what? It was City Boy! Joint biggest flop of the contest! 😮 Years ago that would've been top 10!
September 21Sep 21 1 minute ago, matto said:To show how out of touch I am with this contest these days - a song came on the radio at the gym. I put on Shazam, thinking it was an easy top 10 in BJSC, and guess what? It was City Boy! Joint biggest flop of the contest! 😮 Years ago that would've been top 10!Oh my this exact same thing happened to me too, yours truly!!!
September 21Sep 21 13 minutes ago, dandy* said:That’s quite difficult to untangle… but… I think it’s saying you needed Shazam to help you recognise your own entry this month?Of all people, I’d expect you to sympathise with not being able to recognise your own BJSC entry x
September 21Sep 21 Nelly final predictions! I expect to be around 25% correct x 01 // Aeroche | Ane Brun - Hold Me (feat. ARY)02 // Persephonia | Devon Again - cherry cola03 // Cor Lupus | AMARA ctk100 - Paradiso Nights04 // Lentyll | Angine De Poitrine - Sherpa05 // Dalisska | Chanpan - i got a gun06 // POPHub | HMLTD - Blitzkrieg07 // Hendinia | Wasia Project - Vogue08 // Altyr Muunilinst | Tiger La Flor - FOREVERMORE09 // FSR Rontvia | Pandora - Trust Me10 // New Helvetica | Lankum - Ghost Town 11 // Sovarasma | Marina Herlop - Jaque 12 // Vaskla | paris jackson - adagio (feat. Manchester Orchestra)13 // Herbilore | Cibo Matto - Sugar Water14 // Neliönoir | Tamara Flores & Tourist - Bésala Mucho15 // Jupiterdonia | Elley Duhé - Body Talk16 // Elëdan | Gigi Ros - CREMEN17 // The Spodic Empire | DJ Shadow - Stem / Long Stem (Medley)18 // Ramrynia | Bea Miller - drunk enough19 // Skall | Jasper Tygner & holybones - 28 Eyes20 // Fljótavík | Juno Reactor - Return Of The Pistolero 21 // Ennea | BALTHAZARD & Dyana - FADE22 // New Lexico | EARTH TO EMILY - PINK CIGARETTE23 // Flynnonda | Crawlers - ALL WE HAVE IS US24 // Séyetana | Trooper Salute - Zetsuen25 // Freidland | Wolf Cutt & vi0let - I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU ARE26 // Jadakissnia | Kidskin - HEAVEN27 // Zephyra Continuum | Livka - poza Tobą nic28 // Aelandor | The Midnight - Crystalline [100th anniversary entry]29 // Danæviia | anamē & Lydmor - Hopeful30 // N DNTN | Frost Children - Satellites 31 // Scotland 2 | Effie & Eurohead - .com32 // Bøtanikkä | GALA - Come Into My Life (Molella And Phil Jay Mix)33 // Land of DW | Calva Louise - Con Corazón34 // Trifoski | Dan English - Across My Jaw35 // Lookylion | Francesca E Luigi - Italopils Mi Amor36 // Daehun | SOYEON - STAR37 // Harmonica | push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind38 // Terra Avium | The Dream Eaters - Everything Is Normal39 // Ojnoj | Chxrry - Hall Of Fame40 // Lotunia | INFINITE - The Chaser 41 // Ajanaeda | Tiffany Stringer - Supernova42 // Thelonia | SUPERSTRINGS - Balearic Temptation Edited September 21Sep 21 by blacksquare
September 21Sep 21 I don’t have a huge amount of prediction in me this contest because I’ve been too busy to properly indulge in it but I’ll give a few musings:> Tonight won’t have a runaway winner but I expect the top two to both do well enough that they’d have won a few contests this year, à la Haute & Freddy/Memphis LK, where the slightly more broadly appealing entry wins out - that being Ane Brun.> Lookylion are a surprise dark horse (by that I mean like 15th - 18th) due to receiving high points from a small pool of people.> Jupiterdonia score their first top 10 in a while.> I’m specifically getting 4th for Cor Lupus - in the vein of Death Of Me, where it receives the most 18s of the night but not a broad enough spread.
September 21Sep 21 25 minutes ago, blacksquare said:Nelly final predictions! I expect to be around 25% correct x 01 // Aeroche | Ane Brun - Hold Me (feat. ARY)02 // Persephonia | Devon Again - cherry cola03 // Cor Lupus | AMARA ctk100 - Paradiso Nights04 // Lentyll | Angine De Poitrine - Sherpa05 // Dalisska | Chanpan - i got a gun06 // POPHub | HMLTD - Blitzkrieg07 // Hendinia | Wasia Project - Vogue08 // Altyr Muunilinst | Tiger La Flor - FOREVERMORE09 // FSR Rontvia | Pandora - Trust Me10 // New Helvetica | Lankum - Ghost Town 11 // Sovarasma | Marina Herlop - Jaque 12 // Vaskla | paris jackson - adagio (feat. Manchester Orchestra)13 // Herbilore | Cibo Matto - Sugar Water14 // Neliönoir | Tamara Flores & Tourist - Bésala Mucho15 // Jupiterdonia | Elley Duhé - Body Talk16 // Elëdan | Gigi Ros - CREMEN17 // The Spodic Empire | DJ Shadow - Stem / Long Stem (Medley)18 // Ramrynia | Bea Miller - drunk enough19 // Skall | Jasper Tygner & holybones - 28 Eyes20 // Fljótavík | Juno Reactor - Return Of The Pistolero 21 // Ennea | BALTHAZARD & Dyana - FADE22 // New Lexico | EARTH TO EMILY - PINK CIGARETTE23 // Flynnonda | Crawlers - ALL WE HAVE IS US24 // Séyetana | Trooper Salute - Zetsuen25 // Freidland | Wolf Cutt & vi0let - I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU ARE26 // Jadakissnia | Kidskin - HEAVEN27 // Zephyra Continuum | Livka - poza Tobą nic28 // Aelandor | The Midnight - Crystalline [100th anniversary entry]29 // Danæviia | anamē & Lydmor - Hopeful30 // N DNTN | Frost Children - Satellites 31 // Scotland 2 | Effie & Eurohead - .com32 // Bøtanikkä | GALA - Come Into My Life (Molella And Phil Jay Mix)33 // Land of DW | Calva Louise - Con Corazón34 // Trifoski | Dan English - Across My Jaw35 // Lookylion | Francesca E Luigi - Italopils Mi Amor36 // Daehun | SOYEON - STAR37 // Harmonica | push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind38 // Terra Avium | The Dream Eaters - Everything Is Normal39 // Ojnoj | Chxrry - Hall Of Fame40 // Lotunia | INFINITE - The Chaser 41 // Ajanaeda | Tiffany Stringer - Supernova42 // Thelonia | SUPERSTRINGS - Balearic Temptationdead 2 me
September 21Sep 21 33 minutes ago, Herbs said:My rule of thumb - take predictions of my song and drop it at least 10 positions!HA! Mine can't be 10 positions lower xx
September 21Sep 21 1 minute ago, FrankLuck said:HA! Mine can't be 10 positions lower xxMy predictions usually mean 10 positions higher, of if you’re Tori Amos, 30 positions higher
September 21Sep 21 1 hour ago, blacksquare said:Nelly final predictions! I expect to be around 25% correct x 01 // Aeroche | Ane Brun - Hold Me (feat. ARY)02 // Persephonia | Devon Again - cherry cola03 // Cor Lupus | AMARA ctk100 - Paradiso Nights04 // Lentyll | Angine De Poitrine - Sherpa05 // Dalisska | Chanpan - i got a gun06 // POPHub | HMLTD - Blitzkrieg07 // Hendinia | Wasia Project - Vogue08 // Altyr Muunilinst | Tiger La Flor - FOREVERMORE09 // FSR Rontvia | Pandora - Trust Me10 // New Helvetica | Lankum - Ghost Town 11 // Sovarasma | Marina Herlop - Jaque 12 // Vaskla | paris jackson - adagio (feat. Manchester Orchestra)13 // Herbilore | Cibo Matto - Sugar Water14 // Neliönoir | Tamara Flores & Tourist - Bésala Mucho15 // Jupiterdonia | Elley Duhé - Body Talk16 // Elëdan | Gigi Ros - CREMEN17 // The Spodic Empire | DJ Shadow - Stem / Long Stem (Medley)18 // Ramrynia | Bea Miller - drunk enough19 // Skall | Jasper Tygner & holybones - 28 Eyes20 // Fljótavík | Juno Reactor - Return Of The Pistolero 21 // Ennea | BALTHAZARD & Dyana - FADE22 // New Lexico | EARTH TO EMILY - PINK CIGARETTE23 // Flynnonda | Crawlers - ALL WE HAVE IS US24 // Séyetana | Trooper Salute - Zetsuen25 // Freidland | Wolf Cutt & vi0let - I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU ARE26 // Jadakissnia | Kidskin - HEAVEN27 // Zephyra Continuum | Livka - poza Tobą nic28 // Aelandor | The Midnight - Crystalline [100th anniversary entry]29 // Danæviia | anamē & Lydmor - Hopeful30 // N DNTN | Frost Children - Satellites 31 // Scotland 2 | Effie & Eurohead - .com32 // Bøtanikkä | GALA - Come Into My Life (Molella And Phil Jay Mix)33 // Land of DW | Calva Louise - Con Corazón34 // Trifoski | Dan English - Across My Jaw35 // Lookylion | Francesca E Luigi - Italopils Mi Amor36 // Daehun | SOYEON - STAR37 // Harmonica | push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind38 // Terra Avium | The Dream Eaters - Everything Is Normal39 // Ojnoj | Chxrry - Hall Of Fame40 // Lotunia | INFINITE - The Chaser 41 // Ajanaeda | Tiffany Stringer - Supernova42 // Thelonia | SUPERSTRINGS - Balearic TemptationA lot of SHOUTING going on in that middle portion...
September 21Sep 21 14 minutes ago, blacksquare said:My predictions usually mean 10 positions higher, of if you’re Tori Amos, 30 positions higher Ms Amos?
September 21Sep 21 Just now, matto said:'Spark' came 3rd for FljótavíkAh! I was completely lost, which is bad because I’m pretty sure I gave that song 18 points!
September 21Sep 21 6 hours ago, RobBot said:I don’t have a huge amount of prediction in me this contest because I’ve been too busy to properly indulge in it but I’ll give a few musings:> Tonight won’t have a runaway winner but I expect the top two to both do well enough that they’d have won a few contests this year, à la Haute & Freddy/Memphis LK, where the slightly more broadly appealing entry wins out - that being Ane Brun.> Lookylion are a surprise dark horse (by that I mean like 15th - 18th) due to receiving high points from a small pool of people.> Jupiterdonia score their first top 10 in a while.> I’m specifically getting 4th for Cor Lupus - in the vein of Death Of Me, where it receives the most 18s of the night but not a broad enough spread.kinda sorta ate with these x
Create an account or sign in to comment