September 24Sep 24 +30: 1975 - The Sound+29: 1975 - Somebody Else+28: Blossoms - Charlemagne+27: Twenty One Pilots - Heathens+26: Mystery Jets - Bubblegum+25: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out+24: Twenty One Pilots - Ride+23: xx – On Hold+22: Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions+21: Kings of Leon - Over+20: Glass Animals - Life Itself+19: Bon Iver - 8 Circle+18: Chainsmokers (feat. ROZES) - Roses+17: Christine And The Queens - Tilted / Christine+16: Jeff Rosenstock - Wave Goodnight to Me+15: DNCE - Toothbrush +14: Porter Robinson & Madeon – Shelter
September 24Sep 24 +30 Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions +29 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - Starboy +28 Frank Ocean - Pink + White +27 Rihanna - Kiss It Better +26 Blossoms - Charlemagne +25 Rae Sremmurd (feat. Gucci Mane) - Black Beatles +24 Childish Gambino - Redbone +23 Bruno Mars - 24k Magic +22 Mac Miller (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Cinderella +21 Jorja Smith – Blue Lights +20 Kungs vs. Cookin On 3 Burners – This Girl +19 Frank Ocean - Nights +18 Ariana Grande - Into You +17 Kings of Leon - Over +16 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - I Feel It Coming +15 Alan Walker (feat. Iselin) - Faded +14 Christine And The Queens - Tilted / Christine +13 xx – On Hold +12 Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) +11 Rihanna - Love On The Brain
September 24Sep 24 +30 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - I Feel It Coming+29 Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself+28 Adele - When We Were Young+27 Rihanna - Love On The Brain+26 Christine And The Queens - Tilted / Christine+25 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - Starboy+24 Fifth Harmony (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Work from Home+23 Elle King - Ex's And Oh's+22 Bruno Mars - 24k Magic+21 Rihanna (feat. Drake) - Work+20 Little Mix (feat. Jason Derulo) - Secret Love Song+19 Ariana Grande - Into You+18 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons+17 1975 - The Sound+16 Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell+15 Twenty One Pilots - Heathens+14 Rihanna - Kiss It Better+13 Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex+12 Clean Bandit (feat. Louisa Johnson) - Tears+11 Drake (feat. WizKid & Kyla) - One Dance+10 Kungs vs. Cookin On 3 Burners – This Girl+9 Shawn Mendes - Stitches+8 Sia - Cheap Thrills+7 Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)+6 Galantis - No Money+5 Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom+4 Sia - Unstoppable+3 Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl+2 Louisa Johnson - So Good+1 Zara Larson - Lush Life Edited September 25Sep 25 by musicfan97
September 25Sep 25 Oh no!!! I’ve only just spotted that you must have missed my nominations! None of them are on the shortlist. I got the nominations in on time. But it’s too late now, as everyone else will have missed them out. 🥺2016Anne-Marie, AlarmShawn Mendes, Treat You BetterLady Gaga, Million Reasons
September 25Sep 25 36 minutes ago, GreyAsh said:Oh no!!! I’ve only just spotted that you must have missed my nominations! None of them are on the shortlist. I got the nominations in on time. But it’s too late now, as everyone else will have missed them out. 🥺2016Anne-Marie, AlarmShawn Mendes, Treat You BetterLady Gaga, Million ReasonsYeah I Think @Viper* s nominations seem to have been missed aswell? Oop
September 25Sep 25 25 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:Yeah I Think @Viper* s nominations seem to have been missed aswell? Oop @ElectroBoy - is there anyway, even though many people have already voted, that these could be added to the front page?
September 25Sep 25 Author 32 minutes ago, GreyAsh said:@ElectroBoy - is there anyway, even though many people have already voted, that these could be added to the front page?Hi Grey,Apologies I missed them when I was going through the noms. I've added them to the main list, alongside the 2 other viper songs.So if anyone wants to amend their vote to include the following:Anne-Marie - AlarmShawn Mendes n- Treat You BetterLady Gaga - Million ReasonsLittle Mix (feat. Sean Paul) - HairShakira - Try EverythingDo so.@Sami Hook Jama @Scene @Jade @buzz_person @DarrenJ77 @Henessy Lake @Mack. @Lee_J11 @Doug @Dobbo @RobBot @Scone1 @Rogue @rio309 @Jay79x @WhoOdyssey @gasman449 @musicfan97 Edited September 25Sep 25 by ElectroBoy
September 25Sep 25 4 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Hi Grey,Apologies I missed them when I was going through the noms. I've added them to the main list, alongside the 2 other viper songs.So if anyone wants to amend their vote to include the following:Anne-Marie - AlarmShawn Mendes n- Treat You BetterLady Gaga - Million ReasonsLittle Mix (feat. Sean Paul) - HairShakira - Try EverythingDo so.@Sami Hook Jama @Scene @Jade @buzz_person @DarrenJ77 @Henessy Lake @Mack. @Lee_J11 @Doug @Dobbo @RobBot @Scone1 @Rogue @rio309 @Jay79x @WhoOdyssey @gasman449 @musicfan97Just did
September 25Sep 25 Author Just now, Sami Hook Jama said:Just didCool - I haven't started counting yet - which is probably a good thing in this case! Edited September 25Sep 25 by ElectroBoy
September 25Sep 25 Just now, ElectroBoy said:Cool - I haven't started counting yet - which is probably a good thing in this case!Hopefully at least one of my noms can go through
September 25Sep 25 8 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Hi Grey,Apologies I missed them when I was going through the noms. I've added them to the main list, alongside the 2 other viper songs.So if anyone wants to amend their vote to include the following:Anne-Marie - AlarmShawn Mendes n- Treat You BetterLady Gaga - Million ReasonsLittle Mix (feat. Sean Paul) - HairShakira - Try EverythingDo so.@Sami Hook Jama @Scene @Jade @buzz_person @DarrenJ77 @Henessy Lake @Mack. @Lee_J11 @Doug @Dobbo @RobBot @Scone1 @Rogue @rio309 @Jay79x @WhoOdyssey @gasman449 @musicfan97I've Included Alarm and Hair in my votes now - Kiss It Better and Stressed Out removed as a result.
September 25Sep 25 19 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Apologies I missed them when I was going through the noms. I've added them to the main list, alongside the 2 other viper songs.Thank you! Appreciated 😘
September 25Sep 25 42 minutes ago, Doug said:I've Included Alarm and Hair in my votes now - Kiss It Better and Stressed Out removed as a result.Same as well as Treat You Better - with SOTME, Cinderella and Lush Life out (since it didn’t really take off till this year)
September 25Sep 25 +30 LP - Lost On You+29 Sia - Cheap Thrills+28 Kungs vs. Cookin On 3 Burners - This Girl+27 Zara Larsson - Lush Life+26 Chainsmokers (feat. ROZES) - Roses+25 Chainsmokers (feat. Daya) - Don't Let Me Down+24 Clean Bandit (feat. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul) - Rockabye+23 Alan Walker (feat. Iselin) - Faded+22 Röyksopp (feat. Susanne Sundfør) - Never Ever+21 xx - On Hold+20 Kings of Leon - Over+19 Calvin Harris (feat. Rihanna) - This Is What You Came For+18 Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)+17 1975 - Somebody Else+16 Christine And The Queens - Tilted / Christine+15 Drake (feat. WizKid & Kyla) - One Dance+14 Rihanna - Same Ol' Mistakes+13 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - Starboy+12 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - I Feel It Coming+11 Blossoms - Charlemagne+10 Little Mix (feat. Jason Derulo) - Secret Love Song+9 Tove Lo - True Disaster+8 Mystery Jets - Bubblegum+7 Glass Animals - Life Itself+6 Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell+5 Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out+4 Twenty One Pilots - Ride+3 Jonas Blue x RAYE - By Your Side+2 Elle King - Ex's And Oh's+1 Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom
September 25Sep 25 3 hours ago, ElectroBoy said:Hi Grey,Apologies I missed them when I was going through the noms. I've added them to the main list, alongside the 2 other viper songs.So if anyone wants to amend their vote to include the following:Anne-Marie - AlarmShawn Mendes n- Treat You BetterLady Gaga - Million ReasonsLittle Mix (feat. Sean Paul) - HairShakira - Try EverythingDo so.@Sami Hook Jama @Scene @Jade @buzz_person @DarrenJ77 @Henessy Lake @Mack. @Lee_J11 @Doug @Dobbo @RobBot @Scone1 @Rogue @rio309 @Jay79x @WhoOdyssey @gasman449 @musicfan97No change to my votes @GreyAsh
September 25Sep 25 +30 Rihanna (feat. Drake) - Work+29 Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out+28 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - I Feel It Coming+27 Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk) - Starboy+26 Childish Gambino - Redbone+25 Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)+24 Christine And The Queens - Tilted / Christine+23 Sia - Cheap Thrills+22 Zara Larsson - Lush Life+21 ZAYN – Pillowtalk+20 Clean Bandit (feat. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul) - Rockabye+1 9Bruno Mars - 24k Magic+18 Calvin Harris (feat. Rihanna) - This Is What You Came For+17 Sia - Unstoppable+16 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)+15 Adele - When We Were Young
September 25Sep 25 Made a slight amendment to mine.I’m only just joining now so excuse my ignorance, but I just wondered what is the criteria for which songs have ended up here? Edited September 25Sep 25 by musicfan97
Create an account or sign in to comment