Jump to content

Featured Replies

On 28/09/2026 at 18:41, calxyum said:

for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings

her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.

Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xo

  • Replies 179
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! πŸ˜„

  • BJSC thread every other day: BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Bror said:

I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.

Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xo

That deffo wasn’t on my yearly manifest for Persephonia o

1 hour ago, Bror said:

I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.

Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xo

In my world we call this a sellout x

Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x

(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)

((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))

7 minutes ago, Bror said:

Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x

(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)

((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))

If you qualify kink

57 minutes ago, Bror said:

Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x

No.

1 hour ago, Bror said:

Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x

Can a girl not get her skates on and have a Q party?

Okay I'm gonna change my entry LMAO I hope you're ready x

NEVERMIND I just realised it was sent to a spin off fml

3 hours ago, Bror said:

Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x

(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)

((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))

Hehehe, we shall see. Let's hope soπŸ˜… When was the last time, btw?

I have reconfirmed. There's something I've been meaning to send here for a while that HENGE disrupted that I still love.

I still plan to use my previously confirmed song though, everything comes back around eventually.

Edited by gooddelta

I am SO far away from my next anniversary entry drama

Can I just have one this month and send Tinashe - Cloud 9 please? (Btw Tinashe was my 100th anniv artist so I AM allowed her!!!!!) cheeseblock

Submitted! Usually confirm quite early but not long back from holiday and came across a decent pop song I’m enjoying x

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.