Jump to content

Who's Your Favourite? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your Winner in this round?

    • Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
    • Duffy - Rain On Your Parade

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

German Electronic dance music project Paffendorf land in 3rd place with the 2002 club hit 'Be Cool' which peaked at 7. Ramon Zenker who is a producer for Fragma is also part of this act. The "Everybody Be Cool, You Be Cool" takes from a sample from the American Crime Action horror film Dusk Till Dawn with the words spoken by George Clooney. The track also uses the sample of 'I'm Gorgeous' by another German group, Gorgeous!

3 Paffendorf - Be Cool 18/27 votes

4 Appleton - Don't Worry 12/25 votes

5 Deepest Blue - Give It Away 11/30 votes

6 Emma Bunton - Take My Breath Away 11/32 votes

7 Ne-Yo - Mad 14/24 votes

8 Meat Loaf Ft Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now 8/23 votes

9 Elvis Presley - One Night / I Got Stung 12/22 votes

10 Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 14/31 votes

Vote Your Winner!

  • Replies 13
  • Views 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ha I had NO idea that voiceline is taken from a movie! Reminds me of when I found out the voiceline from Bound 4 Da Reload was taken from Lock Stock.

3rd is acceptable! Young Folks to win now please.

Duffy with absolute ease.

57 minutes ago, Padamic_Tension said:

Very weak top 2 for me but Duffy to win.

Exactly this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.