Jump to content

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Julian_ said:

As the October nights draw in you find yourself drawn to the wonder of the night sky.

If only you could find the perfect ambient song to watch it…

image.jpeg

I am in contrarian mode and felt quite a lot of this semi was being overhyped (oops) but your song definitely isn't. <3

(it was a good semi, probably better than the average, but not to the extent people were making it out to be at least on first impressions x)

  • Replies 155
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beat
 Time for a collaborative playlist x

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    BJSC 189:

  • Forgot to mention, thank you to @Lindsey. and @dhwe for theming the semi finals with their drawings, and @JSG for the unhinged Star Trek reindeer in the banner. Everyone who made something will be fea

Posted Images

Ugh I missed listen sesh!!!

I hope you were all nice towards Temples + Manifest + Doink to name a few wub

The other day I ran across the border into Switzerland (where my phone data doesn't work) and realised too late that my Spotify had reset and deleted every download EXCEPT for O'Flynn's album which I ended up listening start to finish to 3 times in a row. And I still love my O'Flynn entry!

I can recommend it to ppl who like Kelsier but also those who don't as it's very varied for an electronic album.

Edited by Harve

9 hours ago, Harve said:

The other day I ran across the border into Switzerland (where my phone data doesn't work)

Old Helvetica is so tight with its data. 😭

2 hours ago, Julian_ said:

Old Helvetica is so tight with its data. 😭

One of your many, many referendums will be about aligning with EU regulations on Roam Like At Home which for some reason currently apply to Liechtenstein, Norway and even Moldova but not Switzerland.

(the German speakers will vote no)

Rontvian Semi 1 votes are in.

I really enjoyed it, despite it not being the billed big bloodbath of the other semi. The back end of the semi was great.

Shame to have to leave a couple out as I enjoyed 12 songs a fair bit here, but I expect both of those to get in safely.

My SF1 votes are in. Like Rich, I had 12 songs I particularly enjoyed so I'll cross my fingers for them all even though I had to leave 2 out. A great and varied selection anyway that could hold their own when combined with the "bloodbath" graduates from SF2!

  • Author

Thank you to everyone for the votes so far πŸ–€

One semi in particular so far is very up down in out shake it all about

A-Konohagakure has voted

  • Author
7 hours ago, awardinary said:

Zanmatony have cast their votes using blacksquare's template.


You were too busy putting on your skates and not writing your nations name kink

images(5).jpeg.7620851e5138c1139370259864fa7291.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.