Thursday at 12:062 days That makes sense! To be clear, I take nothing about BJSC very seriously and treat everything like pantomime. Thatβs why I like to do the big 1-42 predictions and get conversation going, itβs all fun and games. I just find the repeated assumption I can only do well because βitβs Hendiniaβ a little odd.All that being said, if and when I donβt make it, itβs obviously rigged and all a conspiracy theory xx
Thursday at 12:182 days Author 5 minutes ago, RobBot said:I just find the repeated assumption I can only do well because βitβs Hendiniaβ a little odd.I think itβs all in jestUltimately the girlies that are on the long streaks arenβt just there because of luck or their name, but because they know how to adapt to changing tastes and blocs. We all have our βsoundβ but even that has to evolve over time to keep up with how competitive it is. Yours is less of a streak anyway, and more of a perpetual foot-on-neck situation xYou should ask Kyliegpt for a song next month if you want to test the theory though
Thursday at 12:561 day It's very rare I ever hear a Hendinia entry that doesn't sound like a safe qualifier (applies to Cor Lupus and Aeroche too) - that's not "because it's Hendinia", it's just a testament to Rob having a good ear for avoiding the DNQs x(I wouldn't be super shocked if Hendinia DNQ this month, but would still say it's more likely than not the streak will march on. If anything Aeroche might be in more peril x)Never forget that one of the closest times Hendinia came to DNQing in this streak was with Cobrah who then came top 10 in the final. So nothing is ever guaranteed.
Thursday at 13:081 day Oh, I didn't really think my entry was going to be a streak ender π€ What's the thinking there?
Thursday at 13:131 day 14 minutes ago, Bror said:It's very rare I ever hear a Hendinia entry that doesn't sound like a safe qualifier (applies to Cor Lupus and Aeroche too) - that's not "because it's Hendinia", it's just a testament to Rob having a good ear for avoiding the DNQs x(I wouldn't be super shocked if Hendinia DNQ this month, but would still say it's more likely than not the streak will march on. If anything Aeroche might be in more peril x)Never forget that one of the closest times Hendinia came to DNQing in this streak was with Cobrah who then came top 10 in the final. So nothing is ever guaranteed.I think this happened with Jessica Winter last year actually! She was like 7 points off not making it and then came 8th.
Thursday at 13:241 day Author 15 minutes ago, leww said:Oh, I didn't really think my entry was going to be a streak ender π€ What's the thinking there?If it makes you feel any better, every song the listenthrough collectively liked, Brer didnβtSuch a hater x
Thursday at 13:581 day 32 minutes ago, blacksquare said:If it makes you feel any better, every song the listenthrough collectively liked, Brer didnβtSuch a hater xapart from Doink which was universally revered
Thursday at 15:351 day I donβt know the last standings in YTD, but I need that last contest of the year to be all about Hendinia V BΓΈtanikkΓ€ for YTD #1, okay!!!Take whatever you wish with that message!!!
Thursday at 15:451 day 2 hours ago, leww said:Oh, I didn't really think my entry was going to be a streak ender π€ What's the thinking there?I mean I'm only saying it'd maybe be slightly less shocking if you DNQed than Rob. I'm sure you'll most likely both be fine as usual. x
Thursday at 15:531 day 3 hours ago, RobBot said:That makes sense! To be clear, I take nothing about BJSC very seriously and treat everything like pantomime. Thatβs why I like to do the big 1-42 predictions and get conversation going, itβs all fun and games. I just find the repeated assumption I can only do well because βitβs Hendiniaβ a little odd.All that being said, if and when I donβt make it, itβs obviously rigged and all a conspiracy theory xxTHIS. That's why I like to throw out early full odds when I have the time to listen and stuff. This is supposed to be fun, and when I'm not super busy it's fun to get the conversation started! Who doesn't love a bit of chaos? π€£Also...I've been pm'd about a crying reaction to bad odds before! That's me acknowledging that your predictions are wrong/it's not looking good for my song, nothing on here actually makes me sad π (I did say to that person that it's all in jest and there's no need to worry about upsetting me π)
Thursday at 19:291 day I have the opposite problem where my songs probably would do better if they weren't sent by me π«ͺ
Thursday at 19:551 day 4 hours ago, Addy! said:I donβt know the last standings in YTD, but I need that last contest of the year to be all about Hendinia V BΓΈtanikkΓ€ for YTD #1, okay!!!Take whatever you wish with that message!!!Ignore this message!!!Itβs just been brought to my attention that Cor Lipus, Nelly and Clementina are all within chances of YTD #1 as well lolβ¦the more the merrier!!!EDIT: This what happens when Bror doesnβt update the leaderboard on time
Thursday at 20:271 day 9 hours ago, jimwatts said:If I really think about it, this is one of the toughest draws for Hendinia I can remember, and it mirrors where I see my entry in SF1 as we're both separated from most of the expected voter base for what we've sent. If you enter enough contests, that's going to happen at some point. For me it feels like the second time this year after Binzatina, which didn't come close to qualifying, despite several in the other semi saying they would have given it big points. So there's definitely an element of not wanting that to happen again, and by extension not wanting that to happen to anyone else this contest who's in a similar situation.I feel like thereβs gonna be a lot of instances of wrong semi syndrome in this contest
Thursday at 22:221 day 2 hours ago, *Tim said:No mention of Yehesi winning yet?Sheβs the one today, she the new shit booYung Rapunxel
Yesterday at 05:551 day Mulgracia is not dnq a month in a row. No siree. We have the power of ms mulgrew behind us!
Yesterday at 07:381 day Just remember how much fun you used to have on your roller skates and then translate that joy into votes for Rollergirl. πΌπΌ
Yesterday at 11:121 day On 07/10/2026 at 23:33, danG said:DANBETSF1Lotunia | ENHYPEN 'Brought The Heat Back'Cor Lupus | Earth Tongue 'Dimly Lit Cadaver'Mulgracia | CHINCHILLA 'Viper'Jupiterdonia | Arlissa 'Memory Of You'Zanmatony | Rollergirl 'Close To You (AC-Koma Mix)'Deandria | Thoom 'I'm Going Back To Lebanon'Yehesi | UNIS 'Sky Land, Star Land'Freidland | Sofia Camara 'Hallucinating'Ojnoj | Tara Macri 'Grace'N DNTN | IVE 'BANG BANG'Mothertopia | MISSU 'OUTTASIGHT'Greenfroze | SKYND 'Johnny Kitagawa'Kluminican Republic | Mia Wray 'Isn't It Funny'Harmonica | Astrality 'Deep Of You (feat. Marlo Rex)'Bronzil | The Drums & Mareux 'It Didn't Matter'Aelandor | Pool Kids 'Leona Street'Lookylion | Frankie Rose 'Manifest'Juranabaijan | Elliot Minor 'Parallel Worlds'Herbilore | Levante 'SONO BLU'Flynnonda | Ellie Goulding 'Animal (100th anniversary entry)'Zephyra Continuum | 3 Steps Ahead 'Drop It'RΓ©publique d'Γskorza | YGUANA 'Body'Taahino | Anyma & Adam Sellouk 'Girls MIA (feat. Carly Gibert)'Altyr Muunilinst | LEXXE 'The Box'New Lexico | Nini Music & KUULAR 'Victorious'Daehun | KiiiKiii 'Pop Off Pop Off'Kylienips | COKAINΓ 'Amore Amore (KODI Remix)'FARC | Indra 'Jokes On Me'FSR Rontvia | Modern English 'I Melt With You'Borderline in: Jupiterdonia, Kluminican Republic, FARCBorderline out: Deandria, Aelandor, New LexicoSF2Sovarasma | Wednesday 'Fine'A-Konohagakure | Reikko 'obsessed'Pagasa | Bleary Eyed 'Heaven Year'Ennea | Kalandra 'Let Me Be Open'Trifoski | the Mountain Goats 'The Mess Inside'Land of DW | Jippu 'GAY'ElΓ«dan | Photay 'Bombogenesis'Cheiron | Alexandra Savior 'Can't Help Myself'POPHub | Cockhouse & NATHALIA 'Doink'DanΓ¦viia | The Algorithm 'Graceful Degradation'Pestolia | Perfume Genius 'Natural High (50th anniversary entry)'Terra Avium | Adult DVD 'Rolling Face'Hendinia | Anna Of The North 'Waiting For Love'New Helvetica | Grouper 'Alien Observer'SΓ©yetana | Junior Mesa 'the cops are coming'Dobago | Augalas 'All You Do Is Talk About Me'Jadakissnia | Devil's Witches 'Porno Witch'Persephonia | manifest 'Snap'Dalisska | Erotic Secrets Of Pompeii 'Utterly Rudderless'Skall | O'Flynn 'Kelsier'Thelonia | My First Time 'Every Version Of You'Vaskla | strongboi 'think twice'East Rukahavian | Sarah Kinsley 'Truth Of Pursuit'The Spodic Empire | Squarepusher 'Welcome To Europe'Scotland 2 | 300SkullsAndCounting & Jenny Sparks 'The Ballad Of St Nick's Park'BΓΈtanikkΓ€ | Temples 'Vendetta'Ajanaeda | FKA twigs 'Lights On (50th anniversary entry)'Aeroche | camoufly 'Odyssey'Lentyll | Ninomae Ina'nis 'TEMARI'Borderline in: Trifoski, Land of DW, JadakissniaBorderline out: A-Konohagakure, Pagasa, New Helveticasaviours of sf1 taahino and deandria better nottttt
Yesterday at 11:381 day 26 minutes ago, 152chris said:saviours of sf1 taahino and deandria better notttttI went off brand, it better pay off!!
Yesterday at 11:591 day 45 minutes ago, 152chris said:saviours of sf1 taahino and deandria better notttttThat's right
Create an account or sign in to comment