Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I heard you call me boring Barbie when the coke's got you brave

  • That makes sense! To be clear, I take nothing about BJSC very seriously and treat everything like pantomime. That’s why I like to do the big 1-42 predictions and get conversation going, it’s all fun a

  • I think it’s all in jest Ultimately the girlies that are on the long streaks aren’t just there because of luck or their name, but because they know how to adapt to changing tastes and blocs. We all h

Posted Images

I’m still in the train of thought that I’m due an NQ soon enough, but hoping I can scrape through again

4 minutes ago, Herbs said:

I’m still in the train of thought that I’m due an NQ soon enough, but hoping I can scrape through again

Same.

It's coming. We know not where. We know not when.

Edited by Colm

IMG_4340.png

Green = surely in

Yellow = borderline in

Red = borderline out

Black = good luck babe

SF1

Lotunia | ENHYPEN 'Brought The Heat Back'

Cor Lupus | Earth Tongue 'Dimly Lit Cadaver'

Mulgracia | CHINCHILLA 'Viper'

Jupiterdonia | Arlissa 'Memory Of You'

Zanmatony | Rollergirl 'Close To You (AC-Koma Mix)'

Deandria | Thoom 'I'm Going Back To Lebanon'

Yehesi | UNIS 'Sky Land, Star Land'

Freidland | Sofia Camara 'Hallucinating'

Ojnoj | Tara Macri 'Grace'

N DNTN | IVE 'BANG BANG'

Mothertopia | MISSU 'OUTTASIGHT'

Greenfroze | SKYND 'Johnny Kitagawa'

Kluminican Republic | Mia Wray 'Isn't It Funny'

Harmonica | Astrality 'Deep Of You (feat. Marlo Rex)'

Bronzil | The Drums & Mareux 'It Didn't Matter'

Aelandor | Pool Kids 'Leona Street'

Lookylion | Frankie Rose 'Manifest'

Juranabaijan | Elliot Minor 'Parallel Worlds'

Herbilore | Levante 'SONO BLU'

Flynnonda | Ellie Goulding 'Animal (100th anniversary entry)'

Zephyra Continuum | 3 Steps Ahead 'Drop It'

République d'Áskorza | YGUANA 'Body'

Taahino | Anyma & Adam Sellouk 'Girls MIA (feat. Carly Gibert)'

Altyr Muunilinst | LEXXE 'The Box'

New Lexico | Nini Music & KUULAR 'Victorious'

Daehun | KiiiKiii 'Pop Off Pop Off'

Kylienips | COKAINÉ 'Amore Amore (KODI Remix)'

FARC | Indra 'Jokes On Me'

FSR Rontvia | Modern English 'I Melt With You'

Expecting this to be super wrong but also every day that passes I lose more and more hope so………. I fear this may be the end

Sovarasma | Wednesday 'Fine'
A-Konohagakure | Reikko 'obsessed'
Pagasa | Bleary Eyed 'Heaven Year'
Ennea | Kalandra 'Let Me Be Open'
Trifoski | the Mountain Goats 'The Mess Inside'
Land of DW | Jippu 'GAY'
Elëdan | Photay 'Bombogenesis'
Cheiron | Alexandra Savior 'Can't Help Myself'
POPHub | Cockhouse & NATHALIA 'Doink'
Danæviia | The Algorithm 'Graceful Degradation'
Pestolia | Perfume Genius 'Natural High (50th anniversary entry)'
Terra Avium | Adult DVD 'Rolling Face'
Hendinia | Anna Of The North 'Waiting For Love'
New Helvetica | Grouper 'Alien Observer'
Séyetana | Junior Mesa 'the cops are coming'
Dobago | Augalas 'All You Do Is Talk About Me'
Jadakissnia | Devil's Witches 'Porno Witch'
Persephonia | manifest 'Snap'
Dalisska | Erotic Secrets Of Pompeii 'Utterly Rudderless'
Skall | O'Flynn 'Kelsier'
Thelonia | My First Time 'Every Version Of You'
Vaskla | strongboi 'think twice'
East Rukahavian | Sarah Kinsley 'Truth Of Pursuit'
The Spodic Empire | Squarepusher 'Welcome To Europe'
Scotland 2 | 300SkullsAndCounting & Jenny Sparks 'The Ballad Of St Nick's Park'
Bøtanikkä | Temples 'Vendetta'
Ajanaeda | FKA twigs 'Lights On (50th anniversary entry)'
Aeroche | camoufly 'Odyssey'
Lentyll | Ninomae Ina'nis 'TEMARI'

The borderline is Land of DW and Sovarasma I think, I actually swapped them right before posting...

Edited by Sabrewulf

15 hours ago, J00prstar said:

I was underpredicted last semi & came 2nd so hoping to do good again

I was the complete opposite last comp so I'm hoping what happened to you happens to me this time 🤣

Edited by JSG

1 hour ago, blacksquare said:

I don't remember the last time so many nations predicted themselves not qualifying

Cor Lupidosis is spreading!

Let them manifest it, more chance for the rest of us cheeseblock

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.