Jump to content

Featured Replies

That makes sense! To be clear, I take nothing about BJSC very seriously and treat everything like pantomime. That’s why I like to do the big 1-42 predictions and get conversation going, it’s all fun and games. I just find the repeated assumption I can only do well because β€œit’s Hendinia” a little odd.

All that being said, if and when I don’t make it, it’s obviously rigged and all a conspiracy theory xx

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    I heard you call me boring Barbie when the coke's got you brave

  • That makes sense! To be clear, I take nothing about BJSC very seriously and treat everything like pantomime. That’s why I like to do the big 1-42 predictions and get conversation going, it’s all fun a

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    I think it’s all in jest Ultimately the girlies that are on the long streaks aren’t just there because of luck or their name, but because they know how to adapt to changing tastes and blocs. We all h

Posted Images

  • Author
5 minutes ago, RobBot said:

I just find the repeated assumption I can only do well because β€œit’s Hendinia” a little odd.

I think it’s all in jest

Ultimately the girlies that are on the long streaks aren’t just there because of luck or their name, but because they know how to adapt to changing tastes and blocs. We all have our β€˜sound’ but even that has to evolve over time to keep up with how competitive it is. Yours is less of a streak anyway, and more of a perpetual foot-on-neck situation x

You should ask Kyliegpt for a song next month if you want to test the theory though kink

It's very rare I ever hear a Hendinia entry that doesn't sound like a safe qualifier (applies to Cor Lupus and Aeroche too) - that's not "because it's Hendinia", it's just a testament to Rob having a good ear for avoiding the DNQs x

(I wouldn't be super shocked if Hendinia DNQ this month, but would still say it's more likely than not the streak will march on. If anything Aeroche might be in more peril x)

Never forget that one of the closest times Hendinia came to DNQing in this streak was with Cobrah who then came top 10 in the final. So nothing is ever guaranteed.

Oh, I didn't really think my entry was going to be a streak ender πŸ€’ What's the thinking there?

14 minutes ago, Bror said:

It's very rare I ever hear a Hendinia entry that doesn't sound like a safe qualifier (applies to Cor Lupus and Aeroche too) - that's not "because it's Hendinia", it's just a testament to Rob having a good ear for avoiding the DNQs x

(I wouldn't be super shocked if Hendinia DNQ this month, but would still say it's more likely than not the streak will march on. If anything Aeroche might be in more peril x)

Never forget that one of the closest times Hendinia came to DNQing in this streak was with Cobrah who then came top 10 in the final. So nothing is ever guaranteed.

I think this happened with Jessica Winter last year actually! She was like 7 points off not making it and then came 8th.

  • Author
15 minutes ago, leww said:

Oh, I didn't really think my entry was going to be a streak ender πŸ€’ What's the thinking there?

If it makes you feel any better, every song the listenthrough collectively liked, Brer didn’t

Such a hater x

32 minutes ago, blacksquare said:

If it makes you feel any better, every song the listenthrough collectively liked, Brer didn’t

Such a hater x

apart from Doink which was universally revered

IMG_2903.jpeg

I don’t know the last standings in YTD, but I need that last contest of the year to be all about Hendinia V BΓΈtanikkΓ€ for YTD #1, okay!!!

Take whatever you wish with that message!!!

2 hours ago, leww said:

Oh, I didn't really think my entry was going to be a streak ender πŸ€’ What's the thinking there?

I mean I'm only saying it'd maybe be slightly less shocking if you DNQed than Rob. I'm sure you'll most likely both be fine as usual. x

3 hours ago, RobBot said:

That makes sense! To be clear, I take nothing about BJSC very seriously and treat everything like pantomime. That’s why I like to do the big 1-42 predictions and get conversation going, it’s all fun and games. I just find the repeated assumption I can only do well because β€œit’s Hendinia” a little odd.

All that being said, if and when I don’t make it, it’s obviously rigged and all a conspiracy theory xx

THIS.

That's why I like to throw out early full odds when I have the time to listen and stuff. This is supposed to be fun, and when I'm not super busy it's fun to get the conversation started!

Who doesn't love a bit of chaos? 🀣


Also...

I've been pm'd about a crying reaction to bad odds before! That's me acknowledging that your predictions are wrong/it's not looking good for my song, nothing on here actually makes me sad πŸ™ˆ (I did say to that person that it's all in jest and there's no need to worry about upsetting me 😘)

4 hours ago, Addy! said:

I don’t know the last standings in YTD, but I need that last contest of the year to be all about Hendinia V BΓΈtanikkΓ€ for YTD #1, okay!!!

Take whatever you wish with that message!!!

Ignore this message!!!

It’s just been brought to my attention that Cor Lipus, Nelly and Clementina are all within chances of YTD #1 as well lol…the more the merrier!!!

EDIT:

This what happens when Bror doesn’t update the leaderboard on time kink

9 hours ago, jimwatts said:

If I really think about it, this is one of the toughest draws for Hendinia I can remember, and it mirrors where I see my entry in SF1 as we're both separated from most of the expected voter base for what we've sent. If you enter enough contests, that's going to happen at some point. For me it feels like the second time this year after Binzatina, which didn't come close to qualifying, despite several in the other semi saying they would have given it big points. So there's definitely an element of not wanting that to happen again, and by extension not wanting that to happen to anyone else this contest who's in a similar situation.

I feel like there’s gonna be a lot of instances of wrong semi syndrome in this contest

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

No mention of Yehesi winning yet?

IMG_9560.gif

She’s the one today, she the new shit boo
Yung Rapunxel

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.