January 30, 201115 yr Have Glee done JTWYA? :mellow: I know they've done Marry You.They most certainly have :D On the same episode as 'Marry You'.
January 30, 201115 yr And Dido.... I think? in 2003/4 She was #1 and #8 in Jan 2004 but as far as I can tell she was never top 5 twice I'm not certain The Corrs were the last to do it but there's no one else that immediately springs to mind
January 30, 201115 yr Tinchy thinks Cheryl Cole speaks her mind? I do believe one of her attempts at constructive criticism on X-Factor last year was 'You're you'.
January 30, 201115 yr Oh I know. I meant for a second time and it'll make people more aware of the songs existence :heehee: (Well I Hope) Glee has been so hard to predict songs wise this year! :( Santana & Mercedes duet better go Top 40!! :( Although if their best from this series, 'Toxic' can just about scrape it I somehow doubt it.
January 30, 201115 yr Tinchy thinks Cheryl Cole speaks her mind? I do believe one of her attempts at constructive criticism on X-Factor last year was 'You're you'. What about when Cher sang Love the Way You Lie, and then Dannii told her that "maybe she should've tried singing a ballad"? :rofl: Now THAT was stupid!
January 30, 201115 yr Massive climb for Tinchy Stryder with Let it Rain, looks like it has definitely missed out on top 10 though. Make You Feel My Love #15 :lol: :wub:
January 30, 201115 yr Ikr. I was shocked when Toxic only reached #40 after that immense Britney special. :(
January 30, 201115 yr OMG I can't believe Hello is still climbing. It must go top ten next week. :wub:
January 30, 201115 yr 32 The Vaccines - Post Break-Up Sex [D] http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/010/608/0001060876_100.jpg Chart Run: 32 [1 wk] Release date: 23-01-11 Format: download only single Label: Columbia Video here: dU9hrd35Dsg Download Track Listing 1 Post Break-Up Sex 2 We're Happening Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 32 Post Break-Up Sex Discussion Thread Here Typical college rock from them, It's "safe" to say this song wouldn't hit the top 40 if it was called something else.
January 30, 201115 yr They most certainly have :D On the same episode as 'Marry You'. Oh dear :( They've also done F**k You! I know, but I don't know if that will give it a separate boost to the one it'll get from the BRITs or if they'll coincide? Hello still climbing :D Hope this can eventually go top 10 but it's unlikely, a high selling top 15 hit would be great as well. Edited January 30, 201115 yr by ★BlindFaithBray★
January 30, 201115 yr 13 (from 16) Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Hello [D] http://www.chartstats.com/image/r49844_100.jpg Chart Run: 73-29-18-16-13 [6 wks] Release date: 26-12-10 Format: download only track Label: 3Beat/All Around The World Video here: kK42LZqO0wA download track listing 1. Hello (UK Radio Edit) 2. Hello (Single Edit) 3. Hello (Michael Woods Remix) 4. Hello (Sidney Samson Remix) 5. Hello (Bassjackers Remix) 6. Hello (Data Life Remix) Chart history (Year peak title): Martin Solveig 2004 35 Rocking Music 2004 57 I'm A Good Man 2005 22 Everybody 2006 62 Jealousy 2011 13 Hello (Martin Solveig Feat. Dragonette) Dragonette 2011 13 Hello (Martin Solveig Feat. Dragonette) Discussion Thread Here
January 30, 201115 yr Hello still climbing :wub: Dragonette are following me on Twitter you know :funky:
January 30, 201115 yr Tinchy thinks Cheryl Cole speaks her mind? I do believe one of her attempts at constructive criticism on X-Factor last year was 'You're you'.This made me chuckle a bit! LOOOOVE 'Let It Rain'! :wub: It gets better and better :heart: Oh and Jack; 'River Deep, Mountain high' is the second most downloaded song on iTunes (from the new Glee releases - behind Finn and Rachel's 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart') #358 (Better than I thought actually!)
January 30, 201115 yr Hello still climbing :wub: Dragonette are following me on Twitter you know :funky: Lucky. :(
Create an account or sign in to comment