Tuesday at 20:432 days Author Twinks wasting a nomination on Frankie (I understand her reasoning which is valid) instead of Omar is WILD
Tuesday at 20:442 days What a joke, so much uncomfortable behaviour in the house recently yet these two are up for... singing and organic food? lol
Tuesday at 20:472 days I wonder if Rochelle will act like a classless c*nt when Pauline's evicted like she did with Johanne
Tuesday at 20:482 days Just now, Henessy Lake said:We're gonna be losing a fifth woman in a row!4th really - given 1 was a walker. But either way, not a great stat
Tuesday at 20:512 days I’m sorry but Catrin gives me fake vibes - she’s so far up Rochelle and co’s ass.
Tuesday at 20:522 days I just live in hope that Tiffany Pollard goes in there and ends that vile crew
Tuesday at 20:582 days I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍
Tuesday at 20:582 days I’m not even arsed about Pauline but knowing that vile crew get their way again 🤮
Tuesday at 20:592 days 1 minute ago, jord said:I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍You have to be trolling at this point 💀
Create an account or sign in to comment