44 minutes ago44 min Author Twinks wasting a nomination on Frankie (I understand her reasoning which is valid) instead of Omar is WILD
43 minutes ago43 min What a joke, so much uncomfortable behaviour in the house recently yet these two are up for... singing and organic food? lol
40 minutes ago40 min I wonder if Rochelle will act like a classless c*nt when Pauline's evicted like she did with Johanne
39 minutes ago39 min Just now, Henessy Lake said:We're gonna be losing a fifth woman in a row!4th really - given 1 was a walker. But either way, not a great stat
36 minutes ago36 min I’m sorry but Catrin gives me fake vibes - she’s so far up Rochelle and co’s ass.
29 minutes ago29 min I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍
29 minutes ago29 min I’m not even arsed about Pauline but knowing that vile crew get their way again 🤮
28 minutes ago28 min 1 minute ago, jord said:I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍You have to be trolling at this point 💀
Create an account or sign in to comment