Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

Twinks wasting a nomination on Frankie (I understand her reasoning which is valid) instead of Omar is WILD

  • Replies 919
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Just now, Henessy Lake said:

We're gonna be losing a fifth woman in a row!

4th really - given 1 was a walker.

But either way, not a great stat

I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍

I’m not even arsed about Pauline but knowing that vile crew get their way again 🤮

1 minute ago, jord said:

I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍

You have to be trolling at this point 💀

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1