September 8Sep 8 Well that’s our first ever contender hype, but we’d just be very happy to get a third q.
September 8Sep 8 On 01/01/2026 at 23:58, Jade said:Persephonia are victorious for the first time since 2015 after stumbling across a wide-appealing potential👀if Brer falls short then this cat actually wrote that post:
September 9Sep 9 9 hours ago, Herbs said:Really beginning to thinka) I chose the wrong month to send an alt songb) I’m in the wrong semi final to have a chance at qualifyingYou have my favourite retro entry this month, in a month of some really fun ones. Hopefully the trip hop gods bless you with a Q 🖤
September 9Sep 9 1 hour ago, blacksquare said:You have my favourite retro entry this month, in a month of some really fun ones. Hopefully the trip hop gods bless you with a Q 🖤Petition to move Jade and blacksquare over to SF2 please?!
September 9Sep 9 1 minute ago, Herbs said:Petition to move Jade and blacksquare over to SF2 please?!I am part of your fan club too once more.I think/hope you will Q and I would also suggest that Sovarasma, The Spodic Empire, Bronzil, Aelandor and Danæviia will too. Semi 2 looks to be unpredictable to say the least, as I couldn't begin to predict who will go out instead.
September 9Sep 9 I'm all for moving Bror and Jade to SF2 now that I've sent pop! If I don't qualify with this... 😈
September 9Sep 9 There is almost zero chance of Spod, Danæviia or Bronzil not qualifying, those little hitmakers 3 minutes ago, nine¾ said:I'm all for moving Bror and Jade to SF2 now that I've sent pop! If I don't qualify with this... 😈The semi is full of pop girlies for you, plus your song has crossover potential anyway 🖤
September 9Sep 9 15 minutes ago, Herbs said:Petition to move Jade and blacksquare over to SF2 please?!I have that DJ Shadow album on CD - groundbreaking Trip-Hop release. However, I am also in SF1.
September 9Sep 9 19 minutes ago, DaTilt said:I have that DJ Shadow album on CD - groundbreaking Trip-Hop release. However, I am also in SF1.Herbs is Cibo Matto, Spodic Empire is DJ Shadow! Btw, that DJ Shadow album (Endtroducing.....) was in the Guinness World Records for being the first album created entirely out of samples 😯
September 9Sep 9 I’m not sure I’m ready for tonight’s listenthrough for my own confidence sake given all the bloodbath comments in here 😂
September 9Sep 9 I’m slightly nervous for you Rob given Wasia Project didn’t exactly set the scoreboard alight early this year
September 9Sep 9 I’d be surprised if Wasia Project didn’t qualify! But then I’m also shite at predictions…
September 9Sep 9 41 minutes ago, RobBot said:Cheers Dand xIt was added to the Juranabaijan C List before you even entered it so I hope it qualifies x
Create an account or sign in to comment