Friday at 15:322 days 3 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Didn’t stop Basmati from rising from the ashes last week to claim a place in the next round.It also difficult when I think only around half (ish) of the votes have been castSee now I’m confused. Multiple people in the female boot camp thread have commented on Robyn being in trouble / how sad it would be for her to get eliminated. But I say the same thing and it’s being commented on?
Friday at 15:402 days 8 minutes ago, Calum said:Y’all wanted a quiet life this season with no battles though xxI was expecting mini-cullBut happy if there’s not 🤣
Friday at 16:011 day 2 hours ago, Calum said:Things will start speeding up, I promise 👀 xWho said I wanted to go faster?
Friday at 16:271 day 3 more rounds - things will get interesting for the artists with smaller catalogues
Friday at 16:371 day 1 hour ago, Calum said:Y’all wanted a quiet life this season with no battles though xxOh I was under the impression there’d still be a mass culling round - just not a head-to-head format. Well I’m pleased we don’t have one this season. Now I get why we have more category voting rounds this season lol.
Friday at 16:491 day 9 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:I mean a few double elims wouldn’t have gone amiss I'm sure there will be when it gets to the lives!
Friday at 16:531 day Author 15 minutes ago, Scene said:Oh I was under the impression there’d still be a mass culling round - just not a head-to-head format. Well I’m pleased we don’t have one this season. Now I get why we have more category voting rounds this season lol.
Yesterday at 13:361 day 22 hours ago, Herbs said:Don’t we all know that Robyn is winning the Gamu round?!!!Justice for Tove LoI don't know... Nothing is beating Boom, boom boom if that gets submitted for me such an epic song!Plus I wonder how many participants will play tactically and try avoid such a big threat getting back into the contest at that stage of the game?Ps no, Tove Lo can stay where she belongs, in the dirt. 🤭 22 hours ago, ElectroBoy said:Didn’t stop Basmati from rising from the ashes last week to claim a place in the next round.It also difficult when I think only around half (ish) of the votes have been castBasmati, honestly I love this place sometimes. 😂
Yesterday at 13:441 day 6 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:Ps no, Tove Lo can stay where she belongs, in the dirt. 🤭 Well she is certainly renowned for that
Yesterday at 14:231 day OK so been writing in my detective book and made some guesses on who I think is who...@Lee_J11 - HRVY - You loves you basic, long necked, blonde twinks. Also because I know you'd never touch Bladee 🤭😂@Calum - Darin - HRVY feels a tad too obvious to be you, although it could be, so gone for the other twink, wouldn't surprise me if speaking Swedish is one of your many talents.@gooddelta - Agnes - You know way too much about Swedish pop not to be one of the Swedes! 👀@dandy* - Adele - Feels like she fits your more serious songwritier aesthetic and also comments made earlier made me sussy. My initial theory was Kate Bush as I know you're a big fan.@King Rollo - Kate Bush - Now my suspicions have moved on from dandy* being her, I suspect it could be you. Whole Lotta History... 🧐@Mangø - Texas - Know you are a fan and noticed you rating them high consistently, could be because you're just a fan though. 🤭@Addy! - Vengaboys - Just send Boom, Boom, Boom for the Gamu round and you've won my top vote! 😍@ElectroBoy - Sam Smith - Suspecting you for a male act for some reason and Sam would be a very smart choice in that category.@-Jay- - Bananarama - I know how much you love a giril group. My other theories were Leona Lewis or Sophie Ellis Bextor.@Tafty - Tove Lo - Feels like you kind of act, my other thought was perhaps Leona Lewis.@awardinary - Dido - Not sure why, just a feeling, seems like another great choice after Scissors. ✂️@Bror - M83 - From what I've seen and heard I believe you sent something a bit more out there so it was them, Gary or Bladee. 🤩@Jade - Marina - I can imagine you liking her and that you would be smart in choosing your act.@RobBot - Zara Larsson - I mean why not? Sometimes the obvious is just that no? 😘@Roba. - Sophie Ellis Bextor - Seems like a smart choice for you perhaps?@Scene - Calvin Harris - You are the hardest one to read so this is a pure guess!@Herbs - Damien Rice - Sorry my love but this is my 99.9% one. 🤭I'm not sure who else is actually in the contest so not idea on the rest.Watch me be wrong about everyone now. 😂 Edited yesterday at 14:341 day by Spiceboy
Yesterday at 14:281 day I think I know who a couple are, but overall it’s difficult with so many acts/ users being in the mix!Be exciting when the reveal happens! Edited yesterday at 14:281 day by ElectroBoy
Yesterday at 14:301 day Ooi, can Tove use her Kylie collab or is that not allowed due to Kylie having an AF? 👀
Yesterday at 14:371 day 6 minutes ago, Tafty said:Ooi, can Tove use her Kylie collab or is that not allowed due to Kylie having an AF? 👀Where is the sussy reaction when you need it???? 🧐
Yesterday at 14:401 day 9 minutes ago, Tafty said:Ooi, can Tove use her Kylie collab or is that not allowed due to Kylie having an AF? 👀Well if she did, she’d be dead on arrival if so 💀😂
Yesterday at 14:561 day The Gamu round strategy will likely be use a huge, well known and well loved song or you’ll have no chance. And if you don’t have one or you’ve used it too bad.In last year‘s Paige round everyone who came anywhere near winning a return spot had only just been knocked out in the battles and hadn’t actually missed any rounds. It could be a very different prospect if you have artists who have missed as many as 6 rounds making the live shows, but we’ll see.
Yesterday at 15:041 day 23 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:Well if she did, she’d be dead on arrival if so 💀😂
Yesterday at 15:111 day 6 minutes ago, Tafty said:On behalf of @Viper* and me, thank you so much hun, he's been asking for it.
22 hours ago22 hr 3 hours ago, Spiceboy said:@Scene - Calvin Harris - You are the hardest one to read so this is a pure guess!Clearly you’ve forgotten Leona is competing.
Create an account or sign in to comment