19 hours ago19 hr 20 hours ago, ___∆___ said:Jamie Miller coming for #1 after Taylor please ❤️Is there a being sick everywhere reaction emoji?🙈
19 hours ago19 hr Taylor coming for number 1 in albums then as they're still in stock!Wonder where they've pulled those fromEDIT - OHHH IT STATES SIGNED ART CARD WILL BE DISPATCHED LATER Edited 19 hours ago19 hr by Mr. C. Joel
18 hours ago18 hr 2 hours ago, iain said:According to PopSquare, Madonna and Charli XCX are no 4 today with the cd singles included. I’m not sure they’ll be able to hold on to top 10 by the end of the week.So they would’ve been #1 today if it wasn’t for Taylor! Damn. I really REALLY need people to get behind Danceteria, I cannot have Madonna missing the top 10 because of Taylor Swift. Imagine if Confessions II could claim 2 top 10 hits!?
18 hours ago18 hr 16 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:Taylor coming for number 1 in albums then as they're still in stock!Wonder where they've pulled those fromEDIT - OHHH IT STATES SIGNED ART CARD WILL BE DISPATCHED LATERNo wonder they are in stock for more than 5 minutes for a change
18 hours ago18 hr 21 hours ago, ___∆___ said:Jamie Miller coming for #1 after Taylor please ❤️I’m calling it now - it’s going to the pre AND post-Christmas number one. It’s so damn catchy
17 hours ago17 hr I’m in Corfu on holiday right now and most of these bars are playing ai music… except for movin to the sun 🫣🤭 make of that what you will
15 hours ago15 hr Got to hand it to Taylor’s team - they never ever fail and are always on the ball making sure she gets the best chart positions, opening sales etc as possible.
13 hours ago13 hr I wonder if the artcards being shopped at a later date means that she is planning to come to the UK at some point for some promo?
11 hours ago11 hr On 28/09/2026 at 22:39, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekThe number 3 record on the very week Ding Dong The Witch is Dead got to number 2 no less.
1 hour ago1 hr Is the Ms Rachel album not eligible for the official chart? I’m surprised not to see it in the midweek update.
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, LillianV273 said:Is the Ms Rachel album not eligible for the official chart? I’m surprised not to see it in the midweek update.Probably just not selling , shes no Cocomelon
1 hour ago1 hr 37 minutes ago, LillianV273 said:Is the Ms Rachel album not eligible for the official chart? I’m surprised not to see it in the midweek update.Until the Macklemore stuff I genuinely did not know who she was, does she have a big enough UK audience willing to buy music from her?
Create an account or sign in to comment