Sunday at 11:393 days I have confirmed, staying in the dance bloc, but with a contemporary song this time and channelling Dobago.
Sunday at 12:303 days Author 45 minutes ago, nine¾ said:please blacsquare which bloc I belong toFloater bloc
Sunday at 12:393 days Maybe BJSC map could be reorganized by oceans: pop nations next to the Popifist Ocean, alternative nations next to the Altantic Ocean, and us floaters just chilling at the estuary haha
Sunday at 14:482 days Entered! Feels odd to enter without a Q streak to maintain but is quite freeing! I’ve gone for something featuring guitars which is not very Klum Rep!
Monday at 17:411 day for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetingsher understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied
Monday at 18:171 day The people of LookyLion are having an 80's themed alt pop National Celebration in October, so.... Edited Monday at 19:181 day by WoW73
Monday at 22:021 day Dalisska has sent our entry.I feel like I'm going to be really reliant on the altblock with this one so if I'm in the pop semi I'm probably screwed. 🤣I felt like going with something that felt like more of a risk since I haven't built up any kind of streak yet.
Monday at 23:001 day I've just confirmed a random song my brother in law played in the car yesterday 😂 I may change it xKinda want to send something that makes you double check it was me that actually sent it 👀
Monday at 23:191 day 17 minutes ago, Lindsey. said:I've just confirmed a random song my brother in law played in the car yesterday 😂 I may change it xKinda want to send something that makes you double check it was me that actually sent it 👀Is this Taahino's curtain call then or is their swan song to come next month?
Monday at 23:361 day 16 minutes ago, awardinary said:Is this Taahino's curtain call then or is their swan song to come next month?This is my 99th, so still have a couple of contest's with me
Yesterday at 07:531 day Author Currently at 49 delicious entrants 🖤8 hours ago, Lindsey. said:This is my 99th, so still have a couple of contest's with meYou won when I hosted 👀
Yesterday at 08:281 day I’m gonna need Friday to really pull through for me.I had one entry (that I wasn’t even 100% certain felt like the one) and that got taken and now I’ve got loads of songs I like but I feel like nothings jumping out with that “this has to be mine” energy.
21 hours ago21 hr I've just edited my YouTube link. I don't like the video as much, but the I think the audio quality sounds a bit more crisp on the one I've just submitted @blacksquare (which is strange as it's the older video and was uploaded earlier haha)
Create an account or sign in to comment