Jump to content

Featured Replies

When you read the youtube comments and learn that Pearls is a metaphor for grains of rice 😢!

  • Replies 23
  • Views 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Lee_J11 said:

I’m sorry but people sending songs over 5/6 minutes long really test my patience.

Strap yourself in with this lot 🤣

01= Years & Years – Ties (fave)

02 = Fontaines D.C. - Sundowner

03 = iamamiwhoami - shadowshow

04 = Texas - Like Lovers (Holding On)

05 = Ultravox - Accent on Youth

06 = Depeche Mode - Photographic

07 = Bananarama - Bad For Me

08 = New Order - Love Vigilantes

09 = M83 - Lower Your Eyelids to Die With the Sun

10 = Sade - Pearls

 

Voting somewhat early as on holiday from tomorrow, so kinda wanna get it out of the way kink

 

Ties is my clear fave here; fantastic song and like a lot of Communion could’ve easily been a single. The others vary from decent to just a bit boring… I enjoyed Like Lovers, Sundowner and shadowshow. I feel I need to listen to more Fontaines stuff, whilst I wasn’t overly keen on Jackie Down the Line I did have it in my head for a lot of last week.

 

Ultravox/ Depeche Mode are decent picks and Banarama wasn’t too bad either. New Order I didn’t mind, but got slightly repetitive after a while. The bottom 2 I just found a little boring after a while. The M83 track is epic, but at the 5 minute mark I was wishing there was a radio edit, I can see that song dividing opinion and being fairly marmite.   

 

 

 

Here’s the AM playlist with all the songs this week.

MISSING: Texas :(

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcel...

Playlist · 29 Titel

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.