Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 394
  • Views 33.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Boomerang'! A 6-13 drop is better than a 1-13 drop.

 

How so? At least the latter would have had a week at number one, while the former run never even includes a week in the top 5

11 :arrowup: (from 26) Taylor Swift - 22 [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nN1WE9iSL._AA160_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 66-26-11 [3 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: Big Machine Records, LLC

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 02 Love Story -1-

2009 60 White Horse -AT-

2009 51 Teardrops On My Guitar -2-

2009 30 You Belong With Me -3-

2010 57 Today Was A Fairytale -OST-

2010 30 Mine -1-

2012 67 Safe And Sound (Taylor Swift Feat. Civil Wars) -OST-

2012 70 Eyes Open -OST-

2012 22 Both Of Us (B.o.B Feat. Taylor Swift)

2012 04 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together -1-

2012 30 Begin Again -PS-

2012 26 Red -PS-

2012 02 I Knew You Were Trouble. -2-

2012 36 State Of Grace -PS-

2012 50 Everything Has Changed (Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran) -AT-

2013 11 22 -3-

> #11 [:up: from #26]

> TAYLOR SWIFT

> "22" [3rd single from "Red"]

> 66-26-11-

> 2 weeks top 40; 3 weeks top 75

 

> #12 [:up: from #16]

> THE LUMINEERS

> "Ho Hey" [1st single from "The Lumineers"]

> 45-23-12-15-8-11-11-12-16-17-16-16-13-19-22-23-28-15-20-21-18-16-12-

> 22 weeks top 40; 23 weeks top 75

 

> #13 [:down: from #6]

> NICOLE SCHERZINGER

> "Boomerang" [1st single from TBA 2nd album]

> 6-13-

> 2 weeks top 40

 

> #14 [:up: from #20]

> JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE feat. JAY-Z

> "Suit & Tie" [1st single from "The 20/20 Experience"]

> 3-12-15-20-16-14-18-19-20-14-

> 10 weeks top 40

 

> #15 [:up: from #17]

> NELLY

> "Hey Porsche" [1st single from "M.O."]

> 17-15-

> 2 weeks top 40

 

> #16 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> KODALINE

> "High Hopes" [2nd single from "In A Perfect World"]

> 16-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #17 [:down: from #14]

> TAYLOR SWIFT

> "I Knew You Were Trouble." [2nd single from "Red"]

> 23-27-53-100-x(1)-79-47-24-13-11-8-7-5-2-4-3-4-9-12-6-6-10-14-17-

> 19 weeks top 40; 21 weeks top 75; 23 weeks top 100

 

> #18 [:down: from #12]

> OLLY MURS

> "Army Of Two" [2nd single from "Right Place Right Time"]

> 89-23-19-13-12-18-

> 5 weeks top 40; 6 weeks top 100

 

> #19 [:up: from #21]

> THE 1975

> "Chocolate" [1st single from "Music For Cars"]

> 84-x(1)-71-54-42-24-21-19-

> 3 weeks top 40; 6 weeks top 75; 7 weeks top 100

 

> #20 [:down: from #11]

> BAAUER

> "Harlem Shake" [non-album single]

> 3-3-8-9-11-20-

> 6 weeks top 40

 

> #21 [:down: from #15]

> RIHANNA feat. MIKKY EKKO

> "Stay" [2nd single from "Unapologetic"]

> 6-4-12-7-4-5-4-5-8-4-8-12-14-15-21-

> 15 weeks top 40

 

> #22 [:down: from #13]

> EMELI SANDÉ

> "Clown" [5th single from "Our Version Of Events"]

> 62-x(11)-35-42-78-94-23-11-8-8-4-9-10-15-17-13-22-

> 12 weeks top 40; 14 weeks top 75; 16 weeks top 100

 

> #23 [:down: from #22]

> THE SCRIPT

> "If You Could See Me Now" [3rd single from "#3"]

> 36-26-20-22-23-

> 5 weeks top 40

 

> #24 [:down: from #19]

> WILEY feat. CHIPMUNK

> "Reload" [3rd single from "The Ascent"]

> 9-12-19-24-

> 4 weeks top 40

 

> #25 [:up: from #27]

> CHRISTINA PERRI

> "A Thousand Years" [2nd single from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"]

> 52-39-32-38-46-57-87-91-83-87-85-97-92-x(39)-75-19-13-13-19-27-30-29-37-49-64-73-71-72-68-95-x(2)-27-25-

> 13 weeks top 40; 23 weeks top 75; 31 weeks top 100

 

> #26 [:down: from #23]

> ELLIE GOULDING

> "Explosions" [3rd single from "Halcyon"]

> 33-21-16-21-13-16-16-23-26-

> 9 weeks top 40

 

> #27 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> PITBULL feat. CHRISTINA AGUILERA

> "Feel This Moment" [4th single from "Global Warming"]

> 27-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #28 [:down: from #25]

> WILL.I.AM and BRITNEY SPEARS

> "Scream & Shout" [3rd single from "#willpower"]

> 2-3-2-2-1-1-2-3-6-11-18-22-25-25-28-

> 15 weeks top 40

 

> #29 [:up: from #31]

> FALL OUT BOY

> "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)" [1st single from "Save Rock And Roll"]

> 5-20-28-28-32-31-29-

> 7 weeks top 40

 

> #30 [:down: from #24]

> BRUNO MARS

> "Locked Out Of Heaven" [1st single from "Unorthodox Jukebox"]

> 2-9-2-2-3-5-6-4-8-10-14-16-23-22-26-25-21-24-30-

> 19 weeks top 40

 

> #31 [:up: from #36]

> IMAGINE DRAGONS

> "Radioactive" [2nd single from "Night Visions"]

> 35-56-67-52-59-58-50-46-38-38-33-41-48-65-54-36-31-

> 6 weeks top 40; 17 weeks top 75

 

> #32 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> RECONNECTED

> "One In A Million" [non-album single]

> 32-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #33 [:down: from #28]

> CALVIN HARRIS feat. TINIE TEMPAH

> "Drinking From The Bottle" [6th single from "18 Months"]

> 25-17-43-81-x(1)-92-98-61-43-15-5-6-5-6-7-8-15-20-26-28-33-

> 14 weeks top 40; 17 weeks top 75; 20 weeks top 100

 

> #34 [:down: from #18]

> K KOKE feat. RITA ORA

> "Lay Down Your Weapons" [2nd single from "I Ain't Perfect"]

> 18-34-

> 2 weeks top 40

 

> #35 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> JAKWOB feat. MAIDAY

> "Fade" [non-album single]

> 35-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #36 [:down: from #30]

> DRAKE

> "Started From The Bottom" [1st single from "Nothing Was The Same"]

> 71-25-33-37-29-30-36-

> 6 weeks top 40; 7 weeks top 75

 

> #37 [:down: from #34]

> SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA feat. JOHN MARTIN

> "Don't You Worry Child" [4th single from "Until Now"]

> 1-2-2-4-5-12-15-12-14-17-15-11-9-14-16-21-25-27-32-37-36-36-34-37-

> 24 weeks top 40

 

> #38 [:up: from #47]

> DAVID GUETTA feat. SIA

> "Titanium" [4th single from "Nothing But The Beat"]

> 16-31-53-93-x(17)-61-8-3-2-1-2-4-5-7-8-6-7-8-7-11-19-19-15-21-26-32-39-39-43-39-31-30-35-36-43-50-56-76-59-56-57-69-...

...-63-61-48-56-57-39-48-63-75-99-x(2)-86-x(1)-76-47-60-80-92-94-94-82-85-90-81-47-38-

> 31 weeks top 40; 52 weeks top 75; 65 weeks top 100

 

> #39 [:down: from #37]

> PSY

> "Gangnam Style" [1st single from "PSY 6 (Six Rules), Pt. 1"]

> 61-37-3-1-2-3-3-5-7-6-7-6-8-9-9-6-3-3-9-12-16-22-24-29-30-38-38-37-39-

> 28 weeks top 40; 29 weeks top 75

 

> #40 [:down: from #32]

> ADELE

> "Skyfall" [non-album single]

> 4-2-5-7-5-4-11-16-17-17-23-24-20-20-21-18-29-40-42-39-25-14-22-32-40-

> 24 weeks top 40; 25 weeks top 75

 

Please let this be 22's peak. (It won't be).

It's not on Now! 84. It should stay top 20 anyway though, with so few new releases around.

Ooh that's a surprise! Would have thought it would be included considering it was his comeback single. Mirrors isn't on there either, does the Now series not have permission to add his songs?

Ho Hey sandwiched in between two horrific songs :( (still SMASHING though (4 months after its peak!), which is awesome)

 

How so? At least the latter would have had a week at number one, while the former run never even includes a week in the top 5

 

Because a 7 place drop from no.6 isn't as embarrassing as a 12 place drop from no.1? I don't know why I'm bothering because you argue about the same things every single week.

Ooh that's a surprise! Would have thought it would be included considering it was his comeback single. Mirrors isn't on there either, does the Now series not have permission to add his songs?

 

They have had in the past, but looks like not for the moment.

So Will.i.am...

 

"Just turning on the radio and hearing someone from The Voice on there."

 

How is Leanne Mitchell's career going? :o (To a lesser extent Tyler James and Bo Bruce too)

10 :down: (from 9) Avicii Vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One [D]

 

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features/v4/f0/80/7c/f0807c90-d654-6d65-b622-00ec0683808c/dj.ygihailg.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-5-5-8-9-10 [6 wks]

 

Release date: 10-02-2013

Format: download only single

Label: AVICII AG/Universal Music AB

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

01. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Radio Edit) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

02. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Instrumental Mix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

03. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Original Mix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

04. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Audrio Remix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

05. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Didrick Remix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Avicii

2010 13 Seek Bromance (As Tim Berg) -NAS-

2010 46 My Feelings For You (Avicii And Sebastien Drums) -1-

2011 04 Collide (Leona Lewis/Avicii)

2011 04 Levels -NAS-

2012 22 Silhouettes (Avicii Feat. Salem Al Fakir) -NAS-

2012 49 Superlove (Avicii Vs. Lenny Kravitz) -NAS-

2013 01 I Could Be The One (Avicii Vs. Nicky Romero) -NAS-

2013 47 X You -NAS-

 

Nicky Romero

2013 01 I Could Be The One (Avicii Vs. Nicky Romero)

 

Discussion Thread Here

Taylor is really ruining her image this era. Everyone I know hates her and on Facebook there's always jokes being made about her and meme's saying "maybe Taylor Swift should write a song called 'Maybe I'm The Problem'' :lol:. I used to really like her but '22' has REALLY put me off her.
Because a 7 place drop from no.6 isn't as embarrassing as a 12 place drop from no.1? I don't know why I'm bothering because you argue about the same things every single week.

 

 

OK, if you were the artist, which run would you have rather had? I know which I would have, and it's not the one that starts with a 6.

Taylor is really ruining her image this era. Everyone I know hates her and on Facebook there's always jokes being made about her and meme's saying "maybe Taylor Swift should write a song called 'Maybe I'm The Problem'' :lol:. I used to really like her but '22' has REALLY put me off her.

 

I see the opposite? Everyone I know is caving in to the newer music.

I'm glad Avicii could hold on to the top 10 for 1 more week, but this will be his last with I Could Be The One.
OK, if you were the artist, which run would you have rather had? I know which I would have, and it's not the one that starts with a 6.

 

Being no.1 is not the be all and end all. At the end of the day I'm not the artist, nor are you and in general to most people a 1-13 drop would be something to scoff at. I'd personally love a lumineers-esque chart run to no.1 then out the charts in a month.

9 :up: (from 10) Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge - White Noise [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/016/Music/v4/8c/d4/7d/8cd47d3e-0b37-a99e-2698-52e9f6ef21fa/13UMGIM02832.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 28-2-5-11-13-11-10-9 [8 wks]

 

Release date: 01-02-2013

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Island Records/Universal Music Operations Limited

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Disclosure

2012 11 Latch (Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith) -1-

2013 02 White Noise (Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge) -2-

 

AlunaGeorge

2012 50 Your Drums Your Love -1-

2013 02 White Noise (Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge)

Move over 'I Could Be the One', 'Like Home' is coming for that SMASH *.*

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.