Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Monday and Wednesday are the best days for me as ever so yes, planning to do semi 1 tomorrow A handful of songs I am already a fan of showing up this month, and most of them are in my semi - some ea

  • Harve
    Harve

    My entry was well received by friends mid shrooms trip, just as a suggestion for your listenthrough environment x

  • DaTilt
    DaTilt

    Voting closed. Results this evening.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, J00prstar said:

The way I imagine you sit at home and perform this tho


Need to pratice for when Pav takes me to a technö night x

image.gif

7 minutes ago, Cody Rozanov said:

whitecircle is real

.

.

.

???


I will rebrand to whitecircle when I DNQ tomorrow

bratcheeseblock

  • Author

Votes missing until now:

Hendinia

Trifoski

Jupiterdonia

Lotunia

Aelandor

Sovarasma

République d'Áskorza

Scotland 2

Skall

Summericia

New Lexico

Persephonia

Pagasa

Zanmatony

The Spodic Empire

  • Author

Still 6 votes missing in semi 1 as well as in semi 2. I will extend the deadline until tomorrow 1 pm gmt - all nations not voting until then will receive a 33.3% deduction. It is really close - in semi 2 we have currently equal points at positions 20 and 21.

My votes ended up being maximally alt and electronic this time, sorry to the pop hoes (except to one who I hope will be in the final).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.