September 13Sep 13 Well if Kathaldazia didn't even qualify then I had no chance as we were likely fighting for the same target audience.(That said I didn't actually vote for them )
September 13Sep 13 I’m quite chuffed to make it through this month. i do prefer the original to my entry but it’s prompted me listen to Juno Reactor quite a bit this past week and I’ve enjoyed being reacquainted
September 13Sep 13 Thunder Bae was just outside my votes, I did prefer the one in PFSC, but this one was also quite interesting too. Not the best week for her for song contest results oops xAll my votes qualified! Coupled with the surprise Q for me, that's a great night's results, if Semi 2's as good as people were saying, then this could be a tough final x
September 13Sep 13 Kathaldazia still in the mix to be in my top 10 of semi 2 after I do my second listen (I currently have them ranked 11th) so still a shame to lose them especially by such a tight margin but yay for Sovarasma xThanks for the hosting Izzles <3 bring on the final xFrom my semi 1 votes/rankings:12 Q10 Q8 Q7 Q6 Q5 Q4 Q3 Q2 Mulgracia1 Q13th Taahino15th Pestolia16th Greenfroze17th Kluminican Republic20th Aesthetica21st A-Konohagakure25th République d'Áskorza26th Juranabaijan28th Beaverdonia30th East RukahavianWill edit in my finalised ranking of semi 2 after listening again but per my posts earlier in the thread I've currently lost my whole top 3 (Pagasa, Dobago, Deandria) as well as FARC from my top 10 and Kathaldazia from just outside it so that's all not great. I had been thinking my final votes might be quite dominated by semi 2 so I guess this is the universe trying to help balance it out :'( (although I thought something similar last month and the semi I enjoyed less had a few big growers and it ended up being a more even split than I expected anyway).edit: DNQs in my final semi 2 ranking:1st Pagasa2nd Dobago5th Deandria8th FARC15th Kathaldazia18th Cheiron19th Zanmatony22nd Yehesi26th Bronzil30th Mothertopia31st Ben's Sanctuary
September 13Sep 13 As expected with my 3-4 losses12pts QUALIFIED10pts QUALIFIED8pts QUALIFIED7pts QUALIFIED6pts QUALIFIED5pts Bronzil | Divorce - Lord4pts Mothertopia | Wild Orchid - Talk To Me3pts Ben's Sanctuary | Stress & ZIAN - How To Heal2pts Zanmatony | Petrojvic Blasting Company - Princess Andy1pt QUALIFIEDAlthough from my 11th-14th positions, 3 of them survived!
September 13Sep 13 I only lost Pestolia but unfortunately my long list of commiserations mostly didn't qualify
September 13Sep 13 Indeed I lost two of my top 10 and both are, at least half of it, the language I sent the previous contest.Unfortunate for the two German tracks as well in Semi 2 to not score enough.3 NQs with 11 votes though. =o
September 13Sep 13 4 songs that got 10/11 votes but didn't qualify (and Kath DNQing with 2 12s and an 8), the bloodbath is real x
September 13Sep 13 SF1 votes03 | Mulgracia | Thunder Bae - GAY ALICE IN WONDERLANDSF2 would-be votes12 | Deandria | Fiolka - Komu Ja04 | Pagasa | Eldritch Anisette - Dissection Of SilenceDeandria is a particularly gutting loss but overall I didn't lose too many across both semis so this final is still going to be a blood bath!Thanks Iz for the presentation of these results tonight
September 13Sep 13 Thanks for all the votes! I must admit I couldn’t bear to watch the video (though did after I knew the result haha). When I saw we were up against Aesthetica I wasn’t confident at all as I thought that’s the kind of thing that does well even if it’s not so much to my taste.We lost:6 A-Konohagakure: still very much a novice with this genre but this sounded like a really lovely one to me2 Kluminican Republic: I thought this was really fun and didn’t deserve to be a streak ender Glad that none of the late votes cost anyone a place but sad particularly for Pegasa as well as A-Konohagakure. That’s a rough one for Kathaldazia too - really enjoyed the song.
September 13Sep 13 Well at least Ben's Sanctionary flopped just as badlyAmma tske it like the UK in eurovision. Y'all liked it, as it was inoffensive pop, but not an enough for top10!!Haven't had a flop this big for the toilet simce Sirens, which was a cool summer bop that none of y'all APPRECIATED!!! Just had to give it a chance by listrning on a earm summer's day and focusing on the BOMBASTIC SMOOTH OF THE CHORUS!!!
September 13Sep 13 Only 5 voters for Divorce - wow I got this one totally wrong.Thanks for hosting so far Iz
September 13Sep 13 the fact that all of the qualifiers from Semi 2 (save for Lotunia) lost at least two of their votes shows how spread out the voting actually wassuch a competitive semi
September 13Sep 13 Many congratulations @FrankLuck Oh well, not to be for East Rukahavian. Not sure the Myles Smith sound will return for us.
September 13Sep 13 Ooft! THANK GOD I qualified! Thank you to those who voted!GUTTED at Mulgracia being the final non-qualifier though. They were my 8 pointer :(
September 13Sep 13 Oh no! I did have a feeling this one was on shaky territory. Thank you for the points I did receive, especially Friedland for their 10 points. I still love the song so I’ll hold on to that! Pressure is off now I don’t have a streak to maintain!Shame Taahino and Ashton DNQ’d also this month!
September 13Sep 13 Author Apologies to all of the DNQs and anyone who I psychologically tortured a bit too much with the reveal.Big losses for me were of course A-Konohagakure and Pagasa with 8 points and 7 points respectively, but also Dobago and Cheiron, and Bronzil/Greenfroze quite close to my votes also.Final thread is now up, so votes are open for that x
Create an account or sign in to comment