Tuesday at 14:314 days 4 minutes ago, Mangø said:Is Dan Calvin or is that too obvious?Think it might be too obvious. But I guess you never know! I’d say Julian is Kate Bush.
Tuesday at 14:374 days I'd guess out of the casualties so far:Addy - VengaboysLindsey - Tove Louhsting - MilicaBut not that sure tbh.
Tuesday at 14:514 days The above are possible and I’ll also guess:Dido - WardyM83 - AllStarDead Or Alive - DaTiltDon’t have a clue for the male eliminations!
Tuesday at 14:543 days M83 has got to be Chez.I'm guessing Bladee might have been !!! (don't think she has been voting in this but still seems like something she might do x).
Tuesday at 15:003 days Damien Rice - HerbsDarin - RobBotZara - LeeJMilica - UhstingWardy - Sam Smith (could be Calvin, I can't decide)Jade - Fontaines DCJulian - Kate BushLindsey - MarinaLukuzz - Tove LoAddy - AgnesPaddington James - AdeleMango - TexasIz - M83Rollo - Ultravox (could also be Gary)JimWatts - Gary Numan (could also be Ultravox)Dandy - New Order (could be Depeche Mode)Dan - Depeche Mode (could be New Order or Calvin)Jay - Bananarama (no idea who would send them, maybe Mango too)Vibe - SadeScene - Leona (or so I thought until that Collide ranking oops)Pavi - iamamiwhoamiRoba - DidoStill trying to work out the rest. Edited Tuesday at 15:023 days by gooddelta
Tuesday at 15:133 days With my limited knowledgeTexas - GooddeltaBananarama - WardyFontaines DC - JadeDamien Rice - DandyHRVY - MangoMarina - Lindsey (if only I’d thought of it first!)Milica - agree with Uhsting as I’m pretty sure he didn’t vote in all categories last roundDarin - LeeLeona Lewis - Scene Edited Tuesday at 15:183 days by Herbs
Tuesday at 15:263 days I think that Jade could be behind Kate Bush tbhI definitely think that Marina is Lindsey, I don’t even know why but I associated the two of them the moment she was revealed.
Tuesday at 15:303 days Texas - gooddeltaDarin - RobbotDamien Rice - HerbsFountains D.C - JadeMarina - LindseyYears and Years - ElectroboyKate Bush - Julianiamamiwhoami - paviZara - LeeJJessie Ware - HausGary Numan - BrorUltravox - King RolloNew Order - JimDepeche Mode - DandyAgnes - AddyLeona - TaftyAdele - Paddington James
Tuesday at 15:313 days Marina is the winner dark horse I feel, their mentor is playing a blinder. Adele could also win although a lot of big songs have been played, but still many left of course.The Swedish female mentors are really sitting on their artists’ biggest hits, but it could help them in the long run if everyone else is burning through hits. But could also trip them up. An intriguing game of strategy.
Tuesday at 16:213 days Callum - HRVYDan - Calvin HarrisWardy - DidoGooddelta - AgnesHerbs - DamienJade - M83Rollo - New OrderSpiceboy - Kate BushThose are my thoughts so far (probably all completely wrong!)
Tuesday at 16:423 days My thought processes so far have been:iamamiwhoami - PavelZara Larsson - LeeJMilica Pavlovic - UhstingDamien Rice - HerbsFontaines DC - JadeAddy - VengaboysJessie Ware - Elgornio/JoshAgnes - Elgornio/JoshLeona Lewis - JayBananarama - GooddeltaI’m sure there’s more but I’m only particularly sure of the first 6 tbf, think I’m clutching for the rest where I think they could be multiple people.
Tuesday at 17:023 days Who knew I gave off such Zara vibes! Don’t blame me when you’re all wrong, it ain’t my fault
Tuesday at 21:153 days 4 hours ago, RobBot said:My thought processes so far have been:iamamiwhoami - PavelZara Larsson - LeeJMilica Pavlovic - UhstingDamien Rice - HerbsFontaines DC - JadeAddy - VengaboysJessie Ware - Elgornio/JoshAgnes - Elgornio/JoshLeona Lewis - JayBananarama - GooddeltaI’m sure there’s more but I’m only particularly sure of the first 6 tbf, think I’m clutching for the rest where I think they could be multiple people.So Vengaboys are managing me now?
Create an account or sign in to comment