Jump to content

Featured Replies

I have confirmed, staying in the dance bloc, but with a contemporary song this time and channelling Dobago.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There is this song called Cleveland! that I hear is pretty good if you’re looking for something

  • I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox

  • I doubt this would get many votes.

Posted Images

Maybe BJSC map could be reorganized by oceans: pop nations next to the Popifist Ocean, alternative nations next to the Altantic Ocean, and us floaters just chilling at the estuary haha

Entered! Feels odd to enter without a Q streak to maintain but is quite freeing! I’ve gone for something featuring guitars which is not very Klum Rep!

Confirmed some alt pop this month.

We have confirmed x

for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings

her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

The people of LookyLion are having an 80's themed National Celebration in October, so....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.