September 27Sep 27 I have confirmed, staying in the dance bloc, but with a contemporary song this time and channelling Dobago.
September 27Sep 27 Author 45 minutes ago, nine¾ said:please blacsquare which bloc I belong toFloater bloc
September 27Sep 27 Maybe BJSC map could be reorganized by oceans: pop nations next to the Popifist Ocean, alternative nations next to the Altantic Ocean, and us floaters just chilling at the estuary haha
September 27Sep 27 Entered! Feels odd to enter without a Q streak to maintain but is quite freeing! I’ve gone for something featuring guitars which is not very Klum Rep!
September 28Sep 28 for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetingsher understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied
September 28Sep 28 The people of LookyLion are having an 80's themed alt pop National Celebration in October, so.... Edited September 28Sep 28 by WoW73
September 28Sep 28 Dalisska has sent our entry.I feel like I'm going to be really reliant on the altblock with this one so if I'm in the pop semi I'm probably screwed. 🤣I felt like going with something that felt like more of a risk since I haven't built up any kind of streak yet.
September 28Sep 28 I've just confirmed a random song my brother in law played in the car yesterday 😂 I may change it xKinda want to send something that makes you double check it was me that actually sent it 👀
September 28Sep 28 17 minutes ago, Lindsey. said:I've just confirmed a random song my brother in law played in the car yesterday 😂 I may change it xKinda want to send something that makes you double check it was me that actually sent it 👀Is this Taahino's curtain call then or is their swan song to come next month?
September 28Sep 28 16 minutes ago, awardinary said:Is this Taahino's curtain call then or is their swan song to come next month?This is my 99th, so still have a couple of contest's with me
September 29Sep 29 Author Currently at 49 delicious entrants 🖤8 hours ago, Lindsey. said:This is my 99th, so still have a couple of contest's with meYou won when I hosted 👀
September 29Sep 29 I’m gonna need Friday to really pull through for me.I had one entry (that I wasn’t even 100% certain felt like the one) and that got taken and now I’ve got loads of songs I like but I feel like nothings jumping out with that “this has to be mine” energy.
September 29Sep 29 I've just edited my YouTube link. I don't like the video as much, but the I think the audio quality sounds a bit more crisp on the one I've just submitted @blacksquare (which is strange as it's the older video and was uploaded earlier haha)
Create an account or sign in to comment