Posted Monday at 19:132 days semi final time!! have a listen and get your votes in!! π€β¨thank you to everyone who has already sent drawings, please keep them coming!! ill be using them for the semi final results, so the art is very much an ongoing and appreciated lil project x β¨anyway here's how voting worksβ¨rank your top 10 entries from your semi-final using this point system: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 β¨send your votes via pm to nelly (blacksquare). pls don't be naughty by posting or sharing your votes with anyone xβ¨all votes must be in by 23:59 (bst) monday 12th octoberβ¨if a nation doesn't send its votes in on time, a 33% deduction will be applied to its score β¨as auto qualifier, neliΓΆnoir has to vote in both semi-finals aq β¬ neliΓΆnoir | antony szmierek 'flight simulator (feat. imogen and the knife)'01 πͺ lotunia | enhypen 'brought the heat back'02 πͺ cor lupus | earth tongue 'dimly lit cadaver'03 πͺ mulgracia | chinchilla 'viper'04 πͺ jupiterdonia | arlissa 'memory of you'05 πͺ zanmatony | rollergirl 'close to you (ac-koma mix)'06 πͺ deandria | thoom 'i'm going back to lebanon'07 πͺ yehesi | unis 'sky land, star land'08 πͺ freidland | sofia camara 'hallucinating'09 πͺ ojnoj | tara macri 'grace'10 πͺ n dntn | ive 'bang bang'11 πͺ mothertopia | missu 'outtasight'12 πͺ greenfroze | skynd 'johnny kitagawa'13 πͺ kluminican republic | mia wray 'isn't it funny'14 πͺ harmonica | astrality 'deep of you (feat. marlo rex)'15 πͺ bronzil | the drums & mareux 'it didn't matter'16 πͺ aelandor | pool kids 'leona street'17 πͺ lookylion | frankie rose 'manifest'18 πͺ juranabaijan | elliot minor 'parallel worlds'19 πͺ herbilore | levante 'sono blu'20 πͺ flynnonda | ellie goulding 'animal (100th anniversary entry)'21 πͺ zephyra continuum | 3 steps ahead 'drop it'22 πͺ rΓ©publique d'Γ‘skorza | yguana 'body'23 πͺ taahino | anyma & adam sellouk 'girls mia (feat. carly gibert)'24 πͺ altyr muunilinst | lexxe 'the box'25 πͺ new lexico | nini music & kuular 'victorious'26 πͺ daehun | kiiikiii 'pop off pop off'27 πͺ kylienips | cokainΓ© 'amore amore (kodi remix)'28 πͺ farc | indra 'jokes on me'29 πͺ fsr rontvia | modern english 'i melt with you'01 π¦ sovarasma | wednesday 'fine'02 π¦ a-konohagakure | reikko 'obsessed'03 π¦ pagasa | bleary eyed 'heaven year'04 π¦ ennea | kalandra 'let me be open'05 π¦ trifoski | the mountain goats 'the mess inside'06 π¦ land of dw | jippu 'gay'07 π¦ elΓ«dan | photay 'bombogenesis'08 π¦ cheiron | alexandra savior 'can't help myself'09 π¦ pophub | cockhouse & nathalia 'doink'10 π¦ danΓ¦viia | the algorithm 'graceful degradation'11 π¦ pestolia | perfume genius 'natural high (50th anniversary entry)'12 π¦ terra avium | adult dvd 'rolling face'13 π¦ hendinia | anna of the north 'waiting for love'14 π¦ new helvetica | grouper 'alien observer'15 π¦ sΓ©yetana | junior mesa 'the cops are coming'16 π¦ dobago | augalas 'all you do is talk about me' *flashing lights warning*17 π¦ jadakissnia | devil's witches 'porno witch'18 π¦ persephonia | manifest 'snap'19 π¦ dalisska | erotic secrets of pompeii 'utterly rudderless'20 π¦ skall | o'flynn 'kelsier'21 π¦ thelonia | my first time 'every version of you'22 π¦ vaskla | strongboi 'think twice'23 π¦ east rukahavian | sarah kinsley 'truth of pursuit'24 π¦ the spodic empire | squarepusher 'welcome to europe'25 π¦ scotland 2 | 300skullsandcounting & jenny sparks 'the ballad of st nick's park'26 π¦ bΓΈtanikkΓ€ | temples 'vendetta'27 π¦ ajanaeda | fka twigs 'lights on (50th anniversary entry)'28 π¦ aeroche | camoufly 'odyssey'29 π¦ lentyll | ninomae ina'nis 'temari'AppleΒ MusicΒ β Webplayerβ189 πͺ sf1β von Pavel Iarygin bei AppleΒ MusicPlaylist Β· 29 Titelmissing from spotify: kylienips | cokainΓ© 'amore amore (kodi remix)'AppleΒ MusicΒ β Webplayerβ189 π¦ sf2β von Pavel Iarygin bei AppleΒ MusicPlaylist Β· 30 Titelπ€ have fun everyone π€
Monday at 19:142 days Author SF1 πͺNation Name: 12 |10 |08 | 07 | β¨06 |β¨05 | β¨04 | β¨03 | β¨02 | β¨01 | Lotunia | ENHYPEN 'Brought The Heat Back'Cor Lupus | Earth Tongue 'Dimly Lit Cadaver'Mulgracia | CHINCHILLA 'Viper'Jupiterdonia | Arlissa 'Memory Of You'Zanmatony | Rollergirl 'Close To You (AC-Koma Mix)'Deandria | Thoom 'I'm Going Back To Lebanon'Yehesi | UNIS 'Sky Land, Star Land'Freidland | Sofia Camara 'Hallucinating'Ojnoj | Tara Macri 'Grace'N DNTN | IVE 'BANG BANG'Mothertopia | MISSU 'OUTTASIGHT'Greenfroze | SKYND 'Johnny Kitagawa'Kluminican Republic | Mia Wray 'Isn't It Funny'Harmonica | Astrality 'Deep Of You (feat. Marlo Rex)'Bronzil | The Drums & Mareux 'It Didn't Matter'Aelandor | Pool Kids 'Leona Street'Lookylion | Frankie Rose 'Manifest'Juranabaijan | Elliot Minor 'Parallel Worlds'Herbilore | Levante 'SONO BLU'Flynnonda | Ellie Goulding 'Animal (100th anniversary entry)'Zephyra Continuum | 3 Steps Ahead 'Drop It'RΓ©publique d'Γskorza | YGUANA 'Body'Taahino | Anyma & Adam Sellouk 'Girls MIA (feat. Carly Gibert)'Altyr Muunilinst | LEXXE 'The Box'New Lexico | Nini Music & KUULAR 'Victorious'Daehun | KiiiKiii 'Pop Off Pop Off'Kylienips | COKAINΓ 'Amore Amore (KODI Remix)'FARC | Indra 'Jokes On Me'FSR Rontvia | Modern English 'I Melt With You'SF2 π¦Nation Name: 12 |10 |08 | 07 | β¨06 |β¨05 | β¨04 | β¨03 | β¨02 | β¨01 | Sovarasma | Wednesday 'Fine'A-Konohagakure | Reikko 'obsessed'Pagasa | Bleary Eyed 'Heaven Year'Ennea | Kalandra 'Let Me Be Open'Trifoski | the Mountain Goats 'The Mess Inside'Land of DW | Jippu 'GAY'ElΓ«dan | Photay 'Bombogenesis'Cheiron | Alexandra Savior 'Can't Help Myself'POPHub | Cockhouse & NATHALIA 'Doink'DanΓ¦viia | The Algorithm 'Graceful Degradation'Pestolia | Perfume Genius 'Natural High (50th anniversary entry)'Terra Avium | Adult DVD 'Rolling Face'Hendinia | Anna Of The North 'Waiting For Love'New Helvetica | Grouper 'Alien Observer'SΓ©yetana | Junior Mesa 'the cops are coming'Dobago | Augalas 'All You Do Is Talk About Me'Jadakissnia | Devil's Witches 'Porno Witch'Persephonia | manifest 'Snap'Dalisska | Erotic Secrets Of Pompeii 'Utterly Rudderless'Skall | O'Flynn 'Kelsier'Thelonia | My First Time 'Every Version Of You'Vaskla | strongboi 'think twice'East Rukahavian | Sarah Kinsley 'Truth Of Pursuit'The Spodic Empire | Squarepusher 'Welcome To Europe'Scotland 2 | 300SkullsAndCounting & Jenny Sparks 'The Ballad Of St Nick's Park'BΓΈtanikkΓ€ | Temples 'Vendetta'Ajanaeda | FKA twigs 'Lights On (50th anniversary entry)'Aeroche | camoufly 'Odyssey'Lentyll | Ninomae Ina'nis 'TEMARI'
Monday at 19:142 days Author neliânoir lotuniacor lupusmulgraciajupiterdoniazanmatonydeandriayehesifreidlandojnojn dntnmothertopiagreenfrozekluminican republicharmonicabronzilaelandorlookylionjuranabaijanherbiloreflynnondazephyra continuumrépublique d'Ñskorzataahinoaltyr muunilinstnew lexicodaehunkylienipsfarcfsr rontviasovarasmaa-konohagakurepagasaenneatrifoskiland of dwelëdancheironpophubdanæviiapestoliaterra aviumhendinianew helveticaséyetanadobagojadakissniapersephoniadalisskaskalltheloniavasklaeast rukahavianthe spodic empirescotland 2bøtanikkÀajanaedaaerochelentyll
Monday at 19:182 days Oh this looks like a potentially good semi for me??I'm not sure if I'm super familiar with anything in the opposite semi but I already know and love Pestolia, Terra Avium, Skall and BΓΈtanikkΓ€'s songs
Monday at 19:212 days Oh wow, well that is very much a pop semi and an alt semi split, and I have an 80s new wave/post-punk song in the pop semi.Disclaimer to the pop bloc: this is the song Olivia Rodrigo wants played as her wedding song, and it has been covered by Kelly Clarkson and Natalie Imbruglia. It's a pop song wrapped in an alt exterior.
Monday at 19:222 days All my girlies are in semi 2 yay!! 11 semi 2 appearances in the last 12 contests, what ees theees?!Bra sandwiched between the erotic stories and a pornowitch xTwigs!!!!
Monday at 19:272 days Oh this is another challenging draw! I think my entry will have some more crossover appeal than Binzatina did earlier this year, but if anything the pop/alt split looks even more lopsided than that contest.Hype to Pestolia from the opposite semi!
Monday at 19:302 days Author I randomised and didn't expect it to be so unhinged. SF2 is absolutely brutalPestolia sending a potential song of the year, and Ajanaeda with an absolute classic for the twigs stan
Monday at 19:312 days Ina :o haven't kept up with her releases but I loved 'Violet' ages agopleased with that semi I... think
Monday at 19:352 days AppleΒ MusicΒ β Webplayerβ189 πͺ sf1β von Pavel Iarygin bei AppleΒ MusicPlaylist Β· 29 TitelAppleΒ MusicΒ β Webplayerβ189 π¦ sf2β von Pavel Iarygin bei AppleΒ MusicPlaylist Β· 30 TitelKylienips is also missing from semi 1.
Monday at 19:392 days Traditionally I love that semi split but not sure my Mongolian throat singing rock epic is catnip for pop voters so idk
Monday at 19:392 days WOW, completely f***ed with this semi draw, I'd be shocked if my entry got 20 points from the semi 2 voters.I knew that this one might be a DNQ, but this is just f***ing cruel.I hope some of the schlager-ish eurovision-y popgirlies (obviously from the other semi, as they are all there) will listen to my entry, even if when it DNQs, as it's actually a banger.
Monday at 19:402 days Oh I lucked out on that semi! That alt/pop split feels particularly strong here. Prayers to the pop/alt songs caught in the wrong semi xI've been drawn in Semi 1 8/10 times this year and I was really hoping I'd make it a full year, I suppose it could still make it part of one xThe only one I know is in the other semi - Elliot Minor!! What a throwback to the Kerrang days, and one from when I was avidly following the charts so remember it charting twice, I haven't heard it in a long time but I loved it back in the day.Hope you all like my Underworld throwback, I wanted to enter Real Tree Lee by them earlier in the year but never got round to it, so fortunate that this is even better! Apologies to @dandy* who also confirmed this, been a while since my entry's been wanted by more than one person!
Monday at 19:412 days Also, just a minor (lol) observation that the version of my song on the streaming playlists is the album version so it has an interlude attached to it too. I have no issue with you voting based on the Interlude if you like that bit x π€£
Monday at 19:412 days 'Brought The Heat Back' from Semi 1 though. What a song. Nice to see ENHYPEN, I sent them in The Pop Factor Season 1 (to contribute to the guinea pig experiment) to match the group numbers with male and female categories'. x Edited Monday at 19:432 days by AllStarBySmashMouth
Monday at 19:422 days Author 1 minute ago, FrankLuck said:WOW, completely f***ed with this semi draw, I'd be shocked if my entry got 20 points from the semi 2 voters.I knew that this one might be a DNQ, but this is just f***ing cruel.I hope some of the schlager-ish eurovision-y popgirlies (obviously from the other semi, as they are all there) will listen to my entry, even if when it DNQs, as it's actually a banger.I usually find when a semi becomes too samey or one note, that is when you can stand out (although I haven't listened to anything yet) Just now, Juranamo said:Also, just a minor (lol) observation that the version of my song on the streaming playlists is the album version so it has an interlude attached to it too. I have no issue with you voting based on the Interlude if you like that bit x π€£If you link me the correct one I'll change it for you x
Create an account or sign in to comment