Tuesday at 09:464 days can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every month
Tuesday at 09:514 days Author 3 minutes ago, 152chris said:can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every monthbye
Tuesday at 10:004 days sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the time
Tuesday at 10:024 days Author 1 minute ago, dhwe said:sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the timeThis is the only correct answer common pagasa w x
Tuesday at 10:064 days 3 minutes ago, dhwe said:sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the timeShe only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing x
Tuesday at 10:114 days Iβd never heard of Sarah Kinsley before the Fleeting rush, but then I took notice and loved Truth of Pursuit earlier this year. I hope it has plenty fans in the alt-leaning semi to make it through still!
Tuesday at 10:144 days 1 minute ago, Juranamo said:She only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing xI had no idea so many of you were strictly dark mode omgβ¦ lady buzzjack has a vitamin D deficiency, no wonder sheβs so blue
Tuesday at 10:434 days 31 minutes ago, Josh! said:Iβd never heard of Sarah Kinsley before the Fleeting rush, but then I took notice and loved Truth of Pursuit earlier this year. I hope it has plenty fans in the alt-leaning semi to make it through still!I would be shocked if it didnβt finish top 5 in the semi.
Tuesday at 10:464 days 1 hour ago, 152chris said:can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every monthVERY RUDE@Harve @blacksquare let's get him
Tuesday at 10:474 days sorry Chris I can't hear you from all the way down the bottom of the scoreboard can you repeat that xxxx
Tuesday at 11:003 days 5th place finishers from a year ago would like you to repeat the question Christopher.
Tuesday at 11:053 days the fact itβs always my fav nations makes it hurt even more!! + they always come top 1017 minutes ago, leww said:sorry Chris I can't hear you from all the way down the bottom of the scoreboard can you repeat that xxxxππππ
Tuesday at 11:083 days Author 7 minutes ago, pavi said:5th place finishers from a year ago would like you to repeat the question Christopher.Forgot what a banger this was π€
Tuesday at 11:493 days Don't forget these British men talking over house tracks!(ok God Colony is a stretch but fits in vibe if not house genre exactly) Edited Tuesday at 11:533 days by Harve
Tuesday at 12:073 days Author We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beatβ¨Time for a collaborative playlist x
Tuesday at 12:183 days 2 hours ago, Scene said:I have a rule: light mode for laptop, dark mode for phone. Not so much a rule but this is it for me as well haha. I only occasionally use dark mode on my laptop for some reason.
Tuesday at 12:223 days 14 minutes ago, blacksquare said:We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beatβ¨Time for a collaborative playlist xDo we know if Chrisβ mum does the washing?
Create an account or sign in to comment