April 14, 201313 yr The song does sound like Calvin Harris, but it also sounds a bit like Lamb, which is acceptable. kbUfDXrWgbs I adore Lamb!
April 14, 201313 yr I'm really liking Fade right now! I didn't think it was possible for a dance song to be downtempo and sad lyrically but Jakwob and Maiday have done just that! Great to see it back in the chart. I find 'She Wolf' by David Guetta and Sia to be sad lyrically, but the instrumental is quite lively in the chorus however! Unsure about 'Fade'... And major LOL at Kanyé!! :lol:
April 14, 201313 yr 36 (from 25) Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z - Suit & Tie [D] http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/110/Features/v4/2f/25/75/2f257500-74c9-1cf5-024f-ec4f8328e812/dj.jjcxutgq.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 3-12-15-20-16-14-18-19-20-14-18-25-36 [13 wks] Release date: 14-01-2013 Format: download only single Label: RCA Records/Sony Music Entertainment Video here: IsUsVbTj2AY Chart history (Year peak title): Justin Timberlake 2002 02 Like I Love You -1- 2003 02 Cry Me A River -2- 2003 07 Work It (Nelly Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2003 46 Rock Your Body {Import} 2003 02 Rock Your Body -3- 2003 13 Senorita -4- 2005 02 Signs (Snoop Dogg Featuring Charlie Wilson And Justin Timberlake) 2006 01 SexyBack -1- 2006 02 My Love (Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I.) -2- 2007 04 What Goes Around... Comes Around -3- 2007 01 Give It To Me (Timbaland Featuring Nelly Furtado And Justin Timberlake) 2007 11 Lovestoned/I Think She Knows -4- 2007 02 Ayo Technology (50 Cent Featuring Justin Timberlake And Timbaland) 2008 01 4 Minutes (Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2009 04 Dead And Gone (T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2009 05 Love Sex Magic (Ciara Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2010 06 Carry Out (Timbaland Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2010 68 Love Dealer (Esmee Denters Featuring Justin Timberlake) 2013 03 Suit & Tie (Justin Timberlake Featuring Jay-Z) -1- 2013 01 Mirrors -2- Jay-Z 1997 30 Can't Knock The Hustle (Jay-Z Feat. Mary J Blige) -1- 1997 31 Ain't No Playa (Jay-Z Feat. Foxy Brown) -2- 1997 09 I'll Be (Foxy Brown Feat. Jay-Z) 1997 65 Who You Wit? 1997 25 Sunshine (Jay-Z Feat. Babyface And Foxy Brown) -1- 1998 13 Wishing On A Star (Jay-Z Feat. Gwen Dickey) -2- 1998 38 The City Is Mine (Jay-Z Feat. Blackstreet) -3- 1998 02 Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem) -1- 1999 24 Can I Get A... (Jay-Z Feat. Amil And Ja Rule) -2- 1999 11 Be Alone No More (Another Level Feat. Jay-Z) 1999 48 Lobster And Scrimp (Timbaland Feat. Jay-Z) 1999 58 What You Think Of That (Memphis Bleek Feat. Jay-Z) 2000 18 Anything 2000 29 Big Pimpin' -1- 2000 17 I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me) -1- 2001 21 Izzo (H.O.V.A.) -1- 2002 11 Girls, Girls, Girls -2- 2002 35 Honey (R. Kelly And Jay-Z) 2003 02 '03 Bonnie & Clyde (Jay-Z Feat. Beyonce Knowles) -1- 2003 17 Excuse Me Miss -2- 2003 25 Jogi/Beware Of The Boys (Panjabi MC Feat. Jay-Z) 2003 01 Crazy In Love (Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z) 2003 06 Frontin' (Pharrell Williams Feat. Jay-Z) 2003 32 Change Clothes -1- 2004 12 99 Problems/Dirt Off Your Shoulder -2- 2004 14 Numb/Encore (Jay-Z/Linkin Park) 2006 01 Deja Vu (Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z) 2006 38 Show Me What You Got -1- 2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) 2008 35 99 Problems 2008 33 Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z & T.I. Feat. Kanye West And Lil Wayne) 2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) -1- 2009 02 Empire State Of Mind (Jay-Z Feat. Alicia Keys) -2- 2009 10 Young Forever (Jay-Z Feat. Mr Hudson) -3- 2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna) 2010 38 On To The Next One (Jay-Z Feat. Swizz Beatz) -4- 2011 30 H•A•M (Kanye West & Jay-Z) -1- 2011 28 Otis (Jay-Z And Kanye West Feat. Otis Redding) -2- 2011 48 Lift Off (Jay-Z And Kanye West Feat. Beyonce) -3- 2011 25 Talk That Talk (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) 2012 10 Ni***s In Paris (Jay-Z And Kanye West) -4- 2012 37 No Church In The Wild (Jay-Z And Kanye West Feat. Frank Ocean) -5- 2012 22 Clique (Kanye West, Jay-Z & Big Sean) 2013 03 Suit & Tie (Justin Timberlake Featuring Jay-Z) Discussion Thread Here
April 14, 201313 yr *Cough* Massive Attack. I forgot about them :lol: Teardrop is amazing! Surprised to see S&T this low already after holding up well in the top 20.
April 14, 201313 yr I still don't get how this was a relatively big hit when it sounds like a nice B-side but not at all a lead single! I think people are just happy that JT is back.
April 14, 201313 yr I still don't get how this was a relatively big hit when it sounds like a nice B-side but not at all a lead single! I think people are just happy that JT is back. Have you heard Mirrors? Now that's deserving of the success that it's got and is my favourite Justin Timberlake song as well. :wub:
April 14, 201313 yr 35 Notsensibles - I'm In Love With Margaret Thatcher [D] http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/065/Music/v4/91/95/87/91958703-3c9e-ae0c-6abd-6e0d3ad013fa/5060174953545.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 35 [1 wk] Original release date: 1979 Format: download only track Label: Notsensible Records Video here: nnToK3kSKKg Chart history (Year peak title): 2013 35 I'm In Love With Margaret Thatcher -1-
April 14, 201313 yr No introduction for Notsensibles - looks like they're just ignoring this one (although playing it in full HM, this could be controversial).
April 14, 201313 yr Funny how Jameela didn't say anything about why this is in the chart :lol: It's not bad on first listen.
April 14, 201313 yr They've played I'm in love with Margaret Thatcher! I'm awaiting the accusations of double standards.
April 14, 201313 yr Have you heard Mirrors? Now that's deserving of the success that it's got and is my favourite Justin Timberlake song as well. :wub: I watched 'Mirrors' at the BRITs and that was a very, VERY good live! Unfortunately the studio didn't quite reach that live vibe. :( But it's still a good song.
Create an account or sign in to comment