April 14, 201313 yr 33 (from 38) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us [D] http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/071/Music/v4/46/7c/a7/467ca7ce-ed2a-cdad-e269-4f6436d68b87/707541525398.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 53-46-38-33 [4 wks] Format: download only track Label: Macklemore Video here: eBItbPi-ZU8 Chart history (Year peak title): Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 2013 01 Thrift Shop (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz) -1- 2013 33 Can't Hold Us (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton) -2- Ray Dalton 2013 33 Can't Hold Us (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton)
April 14, 201313 yr Rihanna really needs to start promoting 'Pour It Up' now, or it is in danger of missing the top 100, let alone the top 40, which would be a disaster for a Rihanna single. They cancelled Pour It Up as a single in the US, so maybe they'll do the same in the UK. :( But I don't really mind as long as the replacement is good too. :lol: Can't Hold Us!! :yahoo:
April 14, 201313 yr I wonder if they'll acknowledge Notsensibles in the recap (or maybe they'll do away with the recaps for this week, they usually only bother with 1-10 and 31-40 anyway :P) If I were them I would've done the recap but not mention the names of these two controversial tracks. Well, ACTUALLY if I were them I wouldn't even ignore them at all, at least I'd mention them by name! Either way it's a very tough decision about these two.
April 14, 201313 yr Re: "Can't Hold is". It's nice enough! And are they going to promote 'Same Love' in the UK? It's surely the huge #1 in the waiting!
April 14, 201313 yr I'm not finding the chart as exciting as everyone else is this week. It's controversial not exciting and besides I find the controversy quite distasteful. But that's by the by. More irritated Pink will probably fall this week but it'd be nice to see her climb in the albums.
April 14, 201313 yr Really liking this on first listen, better start than what I thought to Thrift Shop. Hopefully another hit for Macklemore!
April 14, 201313 yr They cancelled Pour It Up as a single in the US, so maybe they'll do the same in the UK. :( But I don't really mind as long as the replacement is good too. :lol: I really hope they stay away from 'Right Now' :puke2: 'No Love Allowed', 'Lost In Paradise' or a complete version of 'Love Without Tragedy' wouldn't go amiss! :D This new Macklemore song is quite good!
April 14, 201313 yr 32 (from 6) PJ And Duncan AKA - Let's Get Ready To Rhumble [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61jouzxZuJL._AA160_.jpg Chart Run 1994: 18-11-9-9-14-15-16-29-40-54-61 [11 wks] Chart Run: 1-6-32 [3 wks] Release date: 1994 Format: download only track Video here: m_sJmIQrH54 Chart history (Year peak title): Ant And Dec 1993 62 Tonight I'm Free (as PJ And Duncan) -1- 1994 27 Why Me? (as PJ And Duncan) -2- 1994 09 Let's Get Ready To Rhumble (as PJ And Duncan) -3- 1994 15 If I Give You My Number (as PJ And Duncan) -4- 1994 12 Eternal Love (as PJ And Duncan) -5- 1995 15 Our Radio Rocks (as PJ And Duncan) -6- 1995 12 Stuck On You (as PJ And Duncan) -1- 1995 15 U Krazy Kats (as PJ And Duncan) -2- 1995 16 Perfect (as PJ And Duncan) -3- 1996 11 Stepping Stone (as PJ And Duncan) -4- 1996 10 Better Watch Out -1- 1996 12 When I Fall On Love -2- 1997 10 Shout -3- 1997 14 Falling -4- 2002 03 We're On The Ball -NAS- 2013 01 Let's Get Ready To Rhumble [2013 DL] (as PJ And Duncan)
April 14, 201313 yr Was watching BGT yesterday, turned over to 4music and the music video for this was on, what a transformation Ant and Dec :lol:
April 14, 201313 yr A bit late to the party, but that's very hypocritical of R1 to play the pro-Thatcher song but not play the anti-Thatcher song. Free speech? What free speech? Also, woo for Can't Hold Us, why this isn't Top 10 yet is beyond me.
April 14, 201313 yr Re: "Can't Hold is". It's nice enough! And are they going to promote 'Same Love' in the UK? It's surely the huge #1 in the waiting! I'm 99% sure they'll promote Same Love in the UK. I don't see why they wouldn't. I agree it will probably go to #1.
April 14, 201313 yr Blimey, such a fall! Wasn't it Top 20 on the Wednesday update? I'm afraid to say this has grown lots. :(
April 14, 201313 yr The biggest 'non #1' for some years :lol: I still love the fact that it got there though regardless!
April 14, 201313 yr I really hope this trend of old songs shooting up the charts before falling just as fast stops as soon as possible :manson:
Create an account or sign in to comment