April 14, 201313 yr I think this song does more harm than good :mellow: Nice sentiment i guess though.
April 14, 201313 yr LOL listening to this. Its awful but nice to see something different in the chart
April 14, 201313 yr That was possibly one of the worst things I have EVER heard, irrespective of the topic.
April 14, 201313 yr That ending... :lol: OKAY but they need to play 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead' in full now!
April 14, 201313 yr 34 (from 27) Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZXlAhbRAL._AA160_.jpg Chart Run: 6-4-12-7-4-5-4-5-8-4-8-12-14-15-21-23-27-34 [18 wks] Format: download only track Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group Video here: JF8BRvqGCNs Chart history (Year peak title): Rihanna 2005 02 Pon De Replay -1- 2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want -2- 2006 02 S.O.S. -1- 2006 02 Unfaithful -2- 2006 17 We Ride -3- 2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) -1- 2007 05 Shut Up And Drive -2- 2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) -3- 2007 04 Don't Stop The Music -4- 2008 01 Take A Bow -5- 2008 03 Disturbia -6- 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna) 2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna) 2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake) -7- 2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) 2009 02 Russian Roulette -1- 2009 45 Wait Your Turn -AT- 2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy) -4- 2010 02 Rude Boy -2- 2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna) 2010 14 Te Amo -3- 2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna) 2010 01 Only Girl (In The World) -1- 2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake) -2- 2010 03 S&M -3- 2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna) 2011 15 All Of The Lights (Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Various Artists) 2011 08 California King Bed -4- 2011 54 Man Down -5- 2011 15 Cheers (Drink To That) -6- 2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna) 2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris) -1- 2011 04 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna) 2011 09 Take Care (Drake Feat. Rihanna) 2011 25 Talk That Talk (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) -3- 2011 16 You Da One -2- 2011 06 Where Have You Been -4- 2012 01 Diamonds -1- 2012 35 Right Now (Rihanna Feat. David Guetta) -AT- 2012 63 Nobody's Business (Rihanna Feat. Chris Brown) -AT- 2012 75 Half Of Me -AT- 2012 04 Stay (Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko) -2- Mikky Ekko 2012 04 Stay (Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko) http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg
April 14, 201313 yr Rihanna really needs to start promoting 'Pour It Up' now, or it is in danger of missing the top 100, let alone the top 40, which would be a disaster for a Rihanna single.
April 14, 201313 yr I watched 'Mirrors' at the BRITs and that was a very, VERY good live! Unfortunately the studio didn't quite reach that live vibe. :( But it's still a good song. I hated it at first but I now think that it's one of the best songs of the decade so far. It's so so good! :D Stay = :wub: Oh yeah, and I actually think that Jameela is going to play Ding Dong in full now against Ben Copper's decision. I can just see it happening for some reason.
April 14, 201313 yr Them playing that in full had better mean they've backed down and will play "Ding Dong" in full. Otherwise, I'm going to have to become one of those pathetic people who officially complains to the BBC/OFCOM/whoever. :drama: Where is their respect for Thatcher's many victims?! Edited April 14, 201313 yr by Danny
April 14, 201313 yr Sounds like R1 are trying to ignore I'm In Love with Margaret Thatcher's existance. What a weird song! Stay finally on its way out, if only Pour It Up would finally go on its way up :(
April 14, 201313 yr I wonder if they'll acknowledge Notsensibles in the recap (or maybe they'll do away with the recaps for this week, they usually only bother with 1-10 and 31-40 anyway :P)
April 14, 201313 yr Rihanna really needs to start promoting 'Pour It Up' now, or it is in danger of missing the top 100, let alone the top 40, which would be a disaster for a Rihanna single. Pour It Up could just made it in in the top 100 as she had two versions in the top 200 on iTunes :o
Create an account or sign in to comment