Jump to content

Featured Replies

Thank you for hosting Rollo and congrats Scene! 🙏

In this contest it was surprising for me to not vote for Tori Amos, Placebo and UNKLE as I like most of the stuff I've heard from these artists but on this occasion they sadly didn't fit in my votes. I found it slightly difficult to rank this contest but Tori came 14th for me, UNKLE was 12th and Placebo 16th. I'm a big Tori fan and most of her other songs would've gotten points from me. I also was a long-time listener of Placebo although not so much recently as other music has just taken over my life haha. I'm not as familiar with UNKLE overall but have generally liked what I've heard.

Charlotte Martin has really done some beautiful music over the years, she very often gets the Tori comparisons but I think she's a good musician in her own right. Water Breaks Stone is a beautiful, intriguing album, I was also considering entering something from her other albums but '12 Years' just suddenly popped out as an intriguing one to enter and I just went with it.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    Well done Scene, I did think this would win, it's just one of those classic ballads that it's crazy wasn't a hit! Nice for All Saints in second too, a great song, congrats Lukuzz! And also to Spicebo

  • King Rollo
    King Rollo

    One other thing to note, Kate Bush had 46 points from the first 13 votes but nothing from the last 19 votes so was stuck on 46 points for the rest of the voting period.

  • Jaz13music
    Jaz13music

    Excellent work @King Rollo, it was really engaging, thank you so much. I’m in awe of all you guys with your hosting in these contests. In the (very) unlikely event that I actually win one of these, I’

Just catching up with this!!

Seal doing better than i thought he would 👏!!

Another fun comp.

Apologies for being late to the party, been dealing with a lot of family stuff.

Congrats @Scene !! Such an underrated gem from Christina and glad it went the distance.

Also huge thank you to those who gave my track points, especially @CowTzy and @Cody DiLaurentis for giving the maximum!! Very glad to see an underrated dance masterpiece that does the rounds on my Spotify being given props!

And of course thank you to @King Rollo for hosting!!

Edited by Doug

31st?? My goodness..... Well, it's an acquired taste, I guess 😑

Congratulations @Scene cheer

Not you finally snatching my ex-Pop Factor artist Xtina, and win with it wub

So happy with Ace Of Base finishing Top 5 <3...in all honesty they've always been a success for me (Happy Nation won PFSC, Top 20 in BJSC Spin Off and Top 5 here), except in Pop Factor kink but you can all tell by now they're one of my ultimate fave group <3...so thank you everyone!!!

And lastly, thank you @King Rollo for an amazing theme and fabulous job with hosting!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.