11 hours ago11 hr Author 3 minutes ago, 152chris said:can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every monthbye
11 hours ago11 hr sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the time
11 hours ago11 hr Author 1 minute ago, dhwe said:sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the timeThis is the only correct answer common pagasa w x
11 hours ago11 hr 3 minutes ago, dhwe said:sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the timeShe only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing x
11 hours ago11 hr Iβd never heard of Sarah Kinsley before the Fleeting rush, but then I took notice and loved Truth of Pursuit earlier this year. I hope it has plenty fans in the alt-leaning semi to make it through still!
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, Juranamo said:She only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing xI had no idea so many of you were strictly dark mode omgβ¦ lady buzzjack has a vitamin D deficiency, no wonder sheβs so blue
10 hours ago10 hr 31 minutes ago, Josh! said:Iβd never heard of Sarah Kinsley before the Fleeting rush, but then I took notice and loved Truth of Pursuit earlier this year. I hope it has plenty fans in the alt-leaning semi to make it through still!I would be shocked if it didnβt finish top 5 in the semi.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 hour ago, 152chris said:can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every monthVERY RUDE@Harve @blacksquare let's get him
10 hours ago10 hr sorry Chris I can't hear you from all the way down the bottom of the scoreboard can you repeat that xxxx
10 hours ago10 hr 5th place finishers from a year ago would like you to repeat the question Christopher.
10 hours ago10 hr the fact itβs always my fav nations makes it hurt even more!! + they always come top 1017 minutes ago, leww said:sorry Chris I can't hear you from all the way down the bottom of the scoreboard can you repeat that xxxxππππ
10 hours ago10 hr Author 7 minutes ago, pavi said:5th place finishers from a year ago would like you to repeat the question Christopher.Forgot what a banger this was π€
9 hours ago9 hr Don't forget these British men talking over house tracks!(ok God Colony is a stretch but fits in vibe if not house genre exactly) Edited 9 hours ago9 hr by Harve
9 hours ago9 hr Author We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beatβ¨Time for a collaborative playlist x
9 hours ago9 hr 2 hours ago, Scene said:I have a rule: light mode for laptop, dark mode for phone. Not so much a rule but this is it for me as well haha. I only occasionally use dark mode on my laptop for some reason.
9 hours ago9 hr 14 minutes ago, blacksquare said:We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beatβ¨Time for a collaborative playlist xDo we know if Chrisβ mum does the washing?
Create an account or sign in to comment