Yesterday at 09:461 day can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every month
Yesterday at 09:511 day Author 3 minutes ago, 152chris said:can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every monthbye
Yesterday at 10:001 day sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the time
Yesterday at 10:021 day Author 1 minute ago, dhwe said:sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the timeThis is the only correct answer common pagasa w x
Yesterday at 10:061 day 3 minutes ago, dhwe said:sheβs kind of the girl idkβ¦ we love an adaptable diva who will change based on the timeShe only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing x
Yesterday at 10:111 day Iβd never heard of Sarah Kinsley before the Fleeting rush, but then I took notice and loved Truth of Pursuit earlier this year. I hope it has plenty fans in the alt-leaning semi to make it through still!
Yesterday at 10:141 day 1 minute ago, Juranamo said:She only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing xI had no idea so many of you were strictly dark mode omgβ¦ lady buzzjack has a vitamin D deficiency, no wonder sheβs so blue
Yesterday at 10:431 day 31 minutes ago, Josh! said:Iβd never heard of Sarah Kinsley before the Fleeting rush, but then I took notice and loved Truth of Pursuit earlier this year. I hope it has plenty fans in the alt-leaning semi to make it through still!I would be shocked if it didnβt finish top 5 in the semi.
Yesterday at 10:461 day 1 hour ago, 152chris said:can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track π« every monthVERY RUDE@Harve @blacksquare let's get him
Yesterday at 10:471 day sorry Chris I can't hear you from all the way down the bottom of the scoreboard can you repeat that xxxx
Yesterday at 11:001 day 5th place finishers from a year ago would like you to repeat the question Christopher.
Yesterday at 11:051 day the fact itβs always my fav nations makes it hurt even more!! + they always come top 1017 minutes ago, leww said:sorry Chris I can't hear you from all the way down the bottom of the scoreboard can you repeat that xxxxππππ
Yesterday at 11:081 day Author 7 minutes ago, pavi said:5th place finishers from a year ago would like you to repeat the question Christopher.Forgot what a banger this was π€
Yesterday at 11:491 day Don't forget these British men talking over house tracks!(ok God Colony is a stretch but fits in vibe if not house genre exactly) Edited yesterday at 11:531 day by Harve
Yesterday at 12:071 day Author We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beatβ¨Time for a collaborative playlist x
Yesterday at 12:181 day 2 hours ago, Scene said:I have a rule: light mode for laptop, dark mode for phone. Not so much a rule but this is it for me as well haha. I only occasionally use dark mode on my laptop for some reason.
Yesterday at 12:221 day 14 minutes ago, blacksquare said:We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beatβ¨Time for a collaborative playlist xDo we know if Chrisβ mum does the washing?
Create an account or sign in to comment