Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beat
 Time for a collaborative playlist x

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    BJSC 189:

  • Forgot to mention, thank you to @Lindsey. and @dhwe for theming the semi finals with their drawings, and @JSG for the unhinged Star Trek reindeer in the banner. Everyone who made something will be fea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 152chris said:

the fact it’s always my fav nations makes it hurt even more!! + they always come top 10

😭😭😭😭

Not when I send them!

Justice for Land Of The Tyrants' DNQ.

Justice for Loss Is Not Infinite! image.png

Justice for North Circular by Real Lies when it didn't even crack the top 30, yet their next 49 entries all did.

I'm gonna convert to listening to the Spotify playlists from now on (which is where I do most of my other listening anyway lol) as sometimes YouTube doesn't scrobble on last.fm properly so I have to add/edit scrobbles manually which is annoying to do every contest lmao. Imagine caring that much about scrobbles but I'm nowhere near the level of caring that some people on there have x

As I do like to see the music videos - Spotify has many music videos as well now which is nice but if anyone sent a song with a particularly interesting or artistic video that is NOT on Spotify - please shout and I will check it out on YouTube xo

2 minutes ago, nineΒΎ said:

The second semi based on song titles is for 18+ 🫠

"Let me be open" followed by "the mess inside" made me crease a little. lol

23 minutes ago, Scene said:

"Let me be open" followed by "the mess inside" made me crease a little. lol

And on adult dvd is porno witch πŸ˜†

19 hours ago, gooddelta said:

Sarah Kinsley finally making it too after Fleeting-gate!

Fleeting-gate?

Is anyone able to elaborate on this?

Just now, Mack. said:

Fleeting-gate?

Is anyone able to elaborate on this?

During the contest I hosted last year I think about five different people tried to send 'Fleeting' by Sarah Kinsley lol

Just now, Jade said:

During the contest I hosted last year I think about five different people tried to send 'Fleeting' by Sarah Kinsley lol

Oh right I see, thanks @Jade

brought the heat back cheeseblock

i stg if u semi 1 girlies let enhypen down u will have WRATHub to deal with

  • Author

Enjoy the listenthrough, SF1 is surprisingly more varied than expected πŸ–€

I should be able to join tomorrow evening for SF2

welp don't think i can attend the semi listenthroughs naurrrr sad

1 hour ago, J00prstar said:

oop I missed it lmk how my track went down pls

quite well with the few of us actually in SF1 who joined!

We could be gender inclusive and also Irish-inclusive x

I really love Irish folk music.

I grew up listening to a Serbian band that plays Irish folk music, and I’ve been thinking that maybe I could send them sometime. I don’t think they would really fit thematically in other contests, but maybe I could send them for BJSC one day and flop ofc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1