Yesterday at 12:491 day 1 hour ago, 152chris said:the fact itβs always my fav nations makes it hurt even more!! + they always come top 10ππππNot when I send them!Justice for Land Of The Tyrants' DNQ.Justice for Loss Is Not Infinite! Justice for North Circular by Real Lies when it didn't even crack the top 30, yet their next 49 entries all did.
Yesterday at 13:031 day Author Now gender and Irish inclusive π€If anyone wants to add any gems, you can here
Yesterday at 14:051 day I'm gonna convert to listening to the Spotify playlists from now on (which is where I do most of my other listening anyway lol) as sometimes YouTube doesn't scrobble on last.fm properly so I have to add/edit scrobbles manually which is annoying to do every contest lmao. Imagine caring that much about scrobbles but I'm nowhere near the level of caring that some people on there have xAs I do like to see the music videos - Spotify has many music videos as well now which is nice but if anyone sent a song with a particularly interesting or artistic video that is NOT on Spotify - please shout and I will check it out on YouTube xo
Yesterday at 14:441 day 2 minutes ago, nineΒΎ said:The second semi based on song titles is for 18+ π« "Let me be open" followed by "the mess inside" made me crease a little.
Yesterday at 15:081 day 23 minutes ago, Scene said:"Let me be open" followed by "the mess inside" made me crease a little. And on adult dvd is porno witch π
Yesterday at 15:121 day 19 hours ago, gooddelta said:Sarah Kinsley finally making it too after Fleeting-gate!Fleeting-gate?Is anyone able to elaborate on this?
Yesterday at 15:141 day Just now, Mack. said:Fleeting-gate?Is anyone able to elaborate on this?During the contest I hosted last year I think about five different people tried to send 'Fleeting' by Sarah Kinsley
Yesterday at 15:141 day Just now, Jade said:During the contest I hosted last year I think about five different people tried to send 'Fleeting' by Sarah Kinsley Oh right I see, thanks @Jade
Yesterday at 17:181 day brought the heat back i stg if u semi 1 girlies let enhypen down u will have WRATHub to deal with
Yesterday at 18:391 day Synctube session for SF1 coming up at 8pm at this link:https://sync-tube.de/room/2gHBerpI
Yesterday at 19:251 day Author Enjoy the listenthrough, SF1 is surprisingly more varied than expected π€I should be able to join tomorrow evening for SF2
Yesterday at 21:121 day 1 hour ago, J00prstar said:oop I missed it lmk how my track went down plsquite well with the few of us actually in SF1 who joined!
Yesterday at 21:531 day We could be gender inclusive and also Irish-inclusive xI really love Irish folk music.I grew up listening to a Serbian band that plays Irish folk music, and Iβve been thinking that maybe I could send them sometime. I donβt think they would really fit thematically in other contests, but maybe I could send them for BJSC one day and flop ofc.
Create an account or sign in to comment