Jump to content

Featured Replies

20 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Jamie Miller coming for #1 after Taylor please ❤️

Is there a being sick everywhere reaction emoji?🙈

  • Replies 389
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Taylor coming for number 1 in albums then as they're still in stock!

Wonder where they've pulled those from

EDIT - OHHH IT STATES SIGNED ART CARD WILL BE DISPATCHED LATER

Edited by Mr. C. Joel

2 hours ago, iain said:

According to PopSquare, Madonna and Charli XCX are no 4 today with the cd singles included. I’m not sure they’ll be able to hold on to top 10 by the end of the week.

So they would’ve been #1 today if it wasn’t for Taylor! Damn. I really REALLY need people to get behind Danceteria, I cannot have Madonna missing the top 10 because of Taylor Swift. Imagine if Confessions II could claim 2 top 10 hits!?

16 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

Taylor coming for number 1 in albums then as they're still in stock!

Wonder where they've pulled those from

EDIT - OHHH IT STATES SIGNED ART CARD WILL BE DISPATCHED LATER

No wonder they are in stock for more than 5 minutes for a change

21 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Jamie Miller coming for #1 after Taylor please ❤️

I’m calling it now - it’s going to the pre AND post-Christmas number one. It’s so damn catchy

I’m in Corfu on holiday right now and most of these bars are playing ai music… except for movin to the sun 🫣🤭 make of that what you will

Got to hand it to Taylor’s team - they never ever fail and are always on the ball making sure she gets the best chart positions, opening sales etc as possible.

I wonder if the artcards being shopped at a later date means that she is planning to come to the UK at some point for some promo?

On 28/09/2026 at 22:39, DanielCarey said:

Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this week

image.png

The number 3 record on the very week Ding Dong The Witch is Dead got to number 2 no less.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1